• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee

Don,

I have not had to worry about the rules as they apply to participating car owners until just recently. I have gone on the website to read the guidelines but would be interested to know what changes have been made.

Thanks,

Garner

Parking is now zoned. Creating a lot of drama.

iJxpRI8.jpg

Last edited:
Weather does not look promising.:frown: I do like how it's zoned for each particular car make. This gives one opportunity to see what he/she specifically likes.

wayyyyy in the back where it said japanese or other imports lmao. looks like im sleeping in tomorrow. you guys have fun.

I was there with HoustonBuckeye, black and yellow NSXs, and met mayday John there too. I thought we were the only 3 NSXs there.

I saw you guys leave together but didn't want to make a scene flagging you guys down for the sake of introductions. I got there a little late and I had my kids with me, anyhow, so I didn't bring my car but there were two other Red NSXs there.

Here is the notice I saw:

"PLEASE SHARE: Important, we will NOT have a gathering this Saturday May 3rd! We will take a break as we coordinate improvements and work to improve the gathering together with the city. We WILL be back in June and with many surprises that you won't want to miss. This break is needed as very special machines (McLaren P1, Porsche 918 and Ferrari La Ferrari) will be presented to the public in the second half of the year. We appreciate everyone's help, support and we will see you June 7th!"

So what area on the Map did all the NSX's get to park in?

That long green line at the bottom before the spectator parking, it's for "Japanese and other imports", but we ended up around a bunch of random civics, some nice RX7s, etc.

Gotta work :(

Can't make it - out of town.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to protest by parking with the exotics. No disrespect intended, but I resent being grouped with Civics.

I attended and it looked like one other red w/ pop-ups was in attendence as well. Didn't look like the parking "assignments" were enforced for what it's worth.

Unfortunately not me. Had to work Sat.

Back