• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee-Nov 29th

Anyone for some early morning coffee; how does 7:30 sound? I'll be in the Integra R track car tomorrow. :smile:

Tom,

I'll be there if you're going.

Danny

Would like to meet up with my buddies again. Was sidetracked quite a bit with some coworkers who visited C&C last Saturday. The GTR needs some exercise this weekend after being cooped up in the garage during the recent downpour...

Would like to meet up with my buddies again. Was sidetracked quite a bit with some coworkers who visited C&C last Saturday. The GTR needs some exercise this weekend after being cooped up in the garage during the recent downpour...

GTR...:eek: Bring it!! It will be good to see you Virgil. :smile: I'm thinking about getting a brand new '09 EVO MR; I would be interested in the collective opinions from our group on this.

I'll be there at 8AM sharp. But I'll have to bug out by 8:30. Have to watch my Hokies try to wrap up the ACC Costal Division title. :smile:

Did I miss something? GTR?! :eek: Didn't you just get the blue NSX?

-Jeff

Back