• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CedarRidge Fabrication Timingbelt shield, Heavy Duty version, Lightweight versions GB

Hey there, Some of you may have seen this on FB where one of my shields saved Joe's motor:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nsx...459314&notif_t=like&notif_id=1502736705471316

Seems like a good time to offer a discount so EVERYONE will put one of these on their car as added insurance. I am offering either the Heavy Duty or Lightweight versions at a $20 discount and free shipping in the continental US for the first 20 folks who sign up.

Heavy Duty version $60 shipped.NSX timing belt damper shield, HD 2009.jpg

Lightweight version $80 shipped.Damper shield lightweight, 07-2008.JPG

1. curtsr
2. kennyV
3. happypham
4. geneA
5. Chase_acura
6. Arkaid
7. MotorMouth93
8. JoeS
9. alum04org
10. steveG

PP([email protected]) me the correct amount for your choice, include your USPS address in the 'notes' section(I always appreciate the FF transfer). These are in stock and I will start shipping when we have the first 10 paid.

Last edited:
Hi Dave, please put me down for one. Thanks!

Thanks for the payments. I will add names as PP is received.

Yes please, Dave.

A heavy duty for me. Pay Pal to follow shortly.

Update Sunday 8-20 @ 1050 am EDST - T Dave - paypal sent. Thank you.

Last edited:
There are 10 paid so all have shipped. Anyone else who want to get on board with a great deal and no waiting I will honor the discount till 20 are sold.

Dave when you install it. Is there another cover that goes over it ?

The shield goes on top of the plastic cover that is covering the timing belt. The damper goes directly over the shield.

Got a kick out of TiDave's shipping carton. Here's how:

Last week I was fishing in Ontario - off the grid.
Wife got a USPO package, properly addressed, and she thought maybe I had arranged (while away) to send her a nice meal.

View attachment 147419

She gently opened it to find not-dinner, no basmati rice butter chicken. But rather a pulley shield that will properly serve as my C30's life insurance policy. Have known Dave Levy since he ramrodded NSXPO Portland in 2008.

Now we know what this guy eats! :biggrin::confused::eek::tongue:

P S 9-12-2017: Saw TiDave at NSXPO Road America! THX Dave for your NSXCA support. Good to see you.

Thanks, Dave

Last edited:
Back