• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Center Taillight

The center peice of my taillight has a crack in it. After searching for a bit for the part, it seems I can't find it. Is it possible to replace only the center peice? If so, where can I find it. I'd appreciate the input.

jonas1jp said:
The center peice of my taillight has a crack in it. After searching for a bit for the part, it seems I can't find it. Is it possible to replace only the center peice? If so, where can I find it. I'd appreciate the input.

yes, you should be able to replace only the center part....you might wanna check the "for sale" section in here(PRIME) or check ebay, because it's in there sometimes...

Didn't find it here or on ebay, but did find it @ quality parts. Cost is $210. I'll keep looking to see if I can locate it anywhere else.

jonas1jp said:
Didn't find it here or on ebay, but did find it @ quality parts. Cost is $210. I'll keep looking to see if I can locate it anywhere else.

I have one available. I replaced mine with the "H" so if you want it, PM ME :wink:

Conversely, I may be selling my JDM taillight set with the Center "H". You need all 3 pieces though because they're "smoked" lenses and the "ACURA" or "A" middle piece will be too light.

I'll sell if someone's interested, so PM me.

G

Hmmm...

so I guess the 2002+ JDM isn't "smoked".

There you go.

But, if you do want the "smoked" JDM's PM me. They really do look cool, I just am over the "H" thing.

I'm proud it's a Honda, no doubt, but I have to answer too many silly questions from people. I enjoy talking about my NSX, so it's sucking up way too much of my time explaining it.

It was just a temp. replacement anyway. They're in great shape, BTW. No scratches.

G

Back