• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(Chase_acura) OEM Keyless Entry & PRIDE NSX-R Spoiler

Chase (@Chase_acura) provided me with a discontinued OEM Keyless entry system for the NSX. It works as advertised and installs as expected from a original factory part.

The ECU itself is a used unit cross referenced from another Acura of the same vintage, as they are no longer available new. He provides 100% new remotes with matching leather pouch.
He made the harness himself (he works at Acura), but it is 1:1 copy of the Honda part # using OEM connectors (down to the label), 100% plug n play.
Installed in about 30min and works perfect.

I am very pleased and would certainly not hesitate to purchase again. I gifted the payment and communication was constant throughout.

I also purchased a PRIDE NSX-R Spoiler from Chase (it came complete with pre-wired brake light connector) Fit and finish were pretty good, no cutting or anything needed. This is the only company i know offering the connector pre-made on the spoiler from what i could find.

Chase is a valuable asset to the NSX community:cool:

I purchased a keyless entry system from Chase as well and it is exactly as described. Easy install and works great.

Back