• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CHICAGO: Any Nsx Meets/Gatherings in Chicago after Labor Day Weekend?

Hi fellow Chicagoans, :smile:

Are there any Nsx meets or gatherings coming up in early September? I'm visiting Chicago for a short period. I'm staying between Broadway and Diversey not far from Lincoln Park. As far as I gather, not many people drive around that area, so I probably would have to hitch a cab to meet all of you. :tongue:

Woody suggested that I throw this out for anyone whose up for it. Anyone whose interested or available, feel free to post some ideas.

This will be my first visit to Chicago and I would like to meet some of the local Nsx owners and to hang out with all of you.

Thanks in advance everyone! :biggrin:

-Andy

What dates are you in town!???

I'll be free from Sept 4th-11th. But I will be in Chicago until the end of the 3rd week. :biggrin:

-Andy

Keep me posted. I live in the area.

Keep me posted. I live in the area.

I would love to keep you posted, but its seems like a only Woody and a buddy of his may be interested. I haven't hearing much chattering going on. I can meet anytime after September 5th. :wink:

Woody, if your reading this, tell me what you think is best for you guys? LEt me know on your thoughts. :smile:

-Andy

Hello all, anyone up for a few beers on Thurs? It will give you recovery time from Labor Day festivities! I am sure we can come up with a beer garden on the outskirts that has ample parking. Where are you Bob? I personally guarantee no rain

Hello all, anyone up for a few beers on Thurs? It will give you recovery time from Labor Day festivities! I am sure we can come up with a beer garden on the outskirts that has ample parking. Where are you Bob? I personally guarantee no rain

I look forward to hang out with you later today :wink:

-Andy

Woody,

It was a pleasure to meet with you. Great talks, and you have one bad ass looking car. I saw you drove away and I can hear your Magnaflow exhaust roaring while I was standing in the corner waiting for a cab. :eek:

I should walked down with you and checked out your car. When you have the time come back from your trip, perhaps you can post some detail pictures of your car. :wink:

Again, thanks for coming out to meet with you. I totally appreciate it. When you come down to LA, I'll be sure to reciprocate your hospitality. :biggrin:

-Andy

It was a pleasure to meet you also. Hopefully i can make some time to meet some of the california guys when i am on the west coast in a couple weeks

Back