• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chin Motorsports at Sebring: The NSXPO prelude, Sunday, 10/8

Serious NSX track enthusiasts may have interest in getting in a 'bonus day' at Sebring, preceding NSXPO. It's an extraordinary coincidence :)wink:) , but Chin Motorsports is already organizing a big Sebring track event on the weekend of Sat/Sun October 7-8. On Sunday, October 8th, NSXCA members that are participating in the NSXPO track event (Mon/Tues, Oct 9-10) are invited to also register to participate in the Chin Motorsports event. A discount is available to NSXCA members. The normal annual dues associated with Chin Motorsports membership is waived for this event. And, NSXCA members save $40 off of the track fees. The emphasis is for experienced track veterans that are not familiar with Sebring to be able to get track orientation and enjoy some quality lapping before NSXPO track days begin on Monday.

Please see the Chin Motorsports website, and follow the link to the event details for Sunday 10/8. Email Mark for instructions on registration for NSXCA members.

Hope y'all don't mind if I bump this to top post. I've gotten a lot of questions lately about this event. If you are an NSXCA member, please email me for registration instructions (link below).

Back