• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chino Hills this Thursday!!! 08/30/07

misc080.jpg

Chino Hills GTG

64580001.jpg

Hey Everyone........not to many of these left hope to see everyone come out.

Chili's 3670 Grand Ave. Chino Hills, CA 91709 Phone: 909-364-9098

Date/Time:
Thursday 08/30/07 @ 7:00pm

Food:
There are plenty of restaurants to eat Mimi’s café, Chili’s, Applebee’s. We can all stick together or we can break off into different groups.

Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ills, CA 91709-1474, US&cid=lfmaplink2&name=
top-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Add yourself if you're coming, thanks!

1. G2FAST

This sound like fun. I recenlty bought my NSX and this will be my first gathering with other enthusiasts. What can I expect?

This sound like fun. I recenlty bought my NSX and this will be my first gathering with other enthusiasts. What can I expect?

Unfortunately the last time it was kind of strange, we were invited to the meet, and a decent number of nsx's made it out, but the other cars (and owners) stayed away for the most part from our group... After about an hour they took off to eat dinner, and were supposed to come back, only they never came back.

It's a bit of a drive for most of us, you're local, so perhaps it is worth checking out. For a first meet I would wait for the monthly South Coast Acura nsx gathering... 20-30 nsx's typically show up.

Back