• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chyna and Prince

everyone at work can't believe it.....with all his resources , I hope we find out cause...chyna was more public with her demons.thoughts to their respective families.

Let's see if his background of being a Jehovah's Witness and their stance on medical treatments had anything to do with it.

everyone at work can't believe it.....with all his resources , I hope we find out cause...chyna was more public with her demons.thoughts to their respective families.

I couldn't pick Chyna out of a lineup and read early this morning it looked like an OD.
I wasn't a big fan of Prince, but he put his soul into performing. A hard life takes it's toll.
On a side note Iggy Pop is like 69. Go figure. Between him and Alice Cooper they must have super DNA.

Not a good year to be a rock star. Bowie, Frey and prince all gone in the blink of an eye. It makes me very sad.

you bad boy.......:eek:.....Joe did you ever jam with him?

I'm sorry for being a goof too soon.

I never met the man but when I toured with Robbie Dupree we used the same tour-bus just after they came off the road. Not much of a connection there.:redface:

possibly a shared toilet joke....:eek:...your butt cheeks..his.....oh never mind...:tongue:...funny thing is If I had his disposable wealth besides a recording studio in the house I'd have a staffed ER...

If you did cocaine in the 80's prince was the shit. Once you sobered up though, it sounded different. But he still was a great performer. Chyna though, I always wondered if she was male or female. According to death reports, she was a woman. A really ,really big woman...

Im a lil late on this one. I was at Coachella when I found out Prince died. Pretty much every act at every stage played a prince song or two in tribute to him. The Yuma tent even had a few good techno remixes.

I always felt Prince > Michael Jackson. Besides the fact that Prince played instruments, his music has more soul than MJ's.

If you did cocaine in the 80's prince was the shit. Once you sobered up though, it sounded different. But he still was a great performer. Chyna though, I always wondered if she was male or female. According to death reports, she was a woman. A really ,really big woman...

Jinks, I wasn't old enough to do cocaine in the 80's, I was born at the tail end of the 70's, but I would imagine it was a helluva time. Cocaine IS a helluva drug after all, according to Rick James.

Back