• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

clearance sale on Rays Engineering (Volk Racing) Lug Nuts

hi guys --

Thanks for your business. The sale is over, however, we have these online for a great discounted price:

Rays Engineering Duraluminum Lightweight Aluminum Lug Nuts Set (black and gunmetal only)
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/Rays_Lug_Nuts/duraluminum/
List: $165.00
Sale price: $145.00

rock00_2[1].jpg

Rays Engineering Formula Lug Nuts Set (black, red, and blue)
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/Rays_Lug_Nuts/formula/
List: $285.00
Sale price: $265.00

formulalugnuts.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Can you get Volk mounting bolts for the GT-U?

Will these work on the GT series wheels? Specifically, GT-Cs?

J

Will these work on the GT series wheels? Specifically, GT-Cs?

J

The GT-C is one of the few Volk Racing wheels that uses a small bore for the lug. I'm not sure about the GT-C wheel. Easy way to tell though - grab a 19mm socket and see if it fits into the bore.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Wow, outstanding price Chris! If anyone is contemplating lugnuts, BUY THESE! I have never seen volk lugs going for this low of a price. If anyone has nevere felt volk lugs before, they are light, like they almost make you think they're made of plastic. Crazy.

wow dig the new volk formula series, look really close to the project kics I have for my GT-n's if they are exactly the same those are great insurance for your wheels. I have taken my wheels off I dont know how many times and there is no scaring like traditional lugs.

hello chris,

i heard that rays volk racing lug nuts chip easily if used with an impact to take off the lug nuts. is this true?

also can you do $99 shipped?

Last edited:
Where can I get center caps for Volk TE-37 wheels. I'd like to see what the options are before I pick up one of these sets. I have black wheels.

hello chris,

i heard that rays volk racing lug nuts chip easily if used with an impact to take off the lug nuts. is this true?

also can you do $99 shipped?

The nuts are hard anodized. They have good impact resistance. However, you should always break and torque these by hand.

Sorry, shipping is not included with this discount.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Where can I get center caps for Volk TE-37 wheels. I'd like to see what the options are before I pick up one of these sets. I have black wheels.

They vary based on size and style. Please give us a call or drop us an e-mail for this.

thanks,
-- Chris

I need the bolts on either side of the of the valve stem.

volk.jpg

CL5.jpg

I believe that is a black chrome plated M6x20 button head bolt. Does it have a normal allen hex or star pattern Torx for the drive? If us a call and we can fugure it out together.

regards,
-- Chris

I believe that is a black chrome plated M6x20 button head bolt. Does it have a normal allen hex or star pattern Torx for the drive? If us a call and we can fugure it out together.

regards,
-- Chris

Thanks Chris,

It's a normal allen hex; with a nut on the back face of course.

TIA

Chris,

Any luck on find a capable replacement?

hi Onsoku ... here is the reply from Mackin:

The factory does not supply the bolts due to liability issues.

Basically they don’t want people taking the wheels apart. I can’t order these, I tried before.

These bolts are a somewhat special design, not an off the shelf item, and the dark chrome plating will be difficult to find. The only idea I have is to measure the bolt's diameter and length then find a suitable replacement and try to paint it.

regards,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Did they advise what do if one of thier bolts has fallen out? I just want a replacement for the one that's missing.

Back