• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CLK-GTR for sale

Knowing my luck, i would win and it would get hit with a tree!

But it is sweet!

Terms of Sale

Please mail to me for details.
TO USA!!!
-----------------------------------------
Conversion + all import taxes costs 100,000 to 200,000 USD (it depends wich registered importer you choose)
In Germany transport free
------------------------------------------

Wow transportatin is free in Germany! What a deal, I think I will go and make my first bid.

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
You would probably have ti sell your NSX to pay repair bills on THAT!

I heard that Mercedes has to fly in the mechanics from Germany to repair the GTRs.
GCeekpurple.gif

I'll fly out there and pay to deliver it, the further the drive the better.

Originally posted by Tony Montoya:
The NSX is better looking. So far I have found nothing as good looking as the new Lambo, F40 and McLaren F1.

How about this?
3_2002_640.jpg

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 16 July 2002).]

Originally posted by Jim:

I heard that Mercedes has to fly in the mechanics from Germany to repair the GTRs...

I heard that some mercedes drivers have flown IN THOSE CARS!! (anyone remember Peter Dumbreck's flip at the 1999 24 hour of Lemans?)

------------------
'91 Black/Black

clk gtr is definitely a sweet car, saw one in a mb showroom last year in monte carlo.
but i'd rather buy a new:

nsx
m3
ferrari modena
aston martin vanquish
porsche gtr
ferrari maranello
and still have about 200k to spend on gas.

This one is suppose to be owned by the head of Siemans NA:

clk_gtr01.jpg

[This message has been edited by Jim (edited 17 July 2002).]

I believe they made a 97GT1 version that looked a whole lot better. This one is way overdone for the street IMO, just look @ that rear spoiler. It looks like it should be on a re-run of Star Trek and the front splitter (chin spoiler) could be used as a snow plow.

Andrie,

I looked all over the internet for a still picture of the car in the air - and couldn't find one. Even the link you posted doesn't have one (that I could find). Methinks I smell a Mercedes-Benz conspiricy in the air (along with the CLK-GTR).
biggrin.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Jim,

Hey! That photo is of Petrich's car at my local Porsche dealer. I've seen it around Sarasota before, along with his 2 McClarens (since sold both), Bugatti EB110, and he even parked his F50 between 2 beater cars at the local Lone Star steakhouse once. He's selling off a bunch of his cars now, you can check it in this month's Dupont Registry, any ad with the phone number 941-918-8181 is his car.

Mike

Back