• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cmc140 - Repaired My Stock Bose Unit - Great Job

I just want to share my experience. I recently bought my NSX (1991). When I took it to my audio guy, he stated that the radio, and all the speakers were bad. I wanted to keep the stereo stock, and upon doing some research on this site, I saw that a number of people were happy with the job that CMC140 did. I reached out to him. He was extremely reasonable on his pricing, $350 to repair the head unit. When I sent him the amplifiers, he stated that in theory he could repair them, but that I would be much better off by buying new speakers (since they were in such bad condition), and provided me the information to reach the lady at those. The were $140 each, except for the tweeter that was $40. So I did and up replacing all my speakers. I absolutely appreciated he service and his results were top notch.

just curious what was wrong with the head unit?

I just want to share my experience. I recently bought my NSX (1991). When I took it to my audio guy, he stated that the radio, and all the speakers were bad. I wanted to keep the stereo stock, and upon doing some research on this site, I saw that a number of people were happy with the job that CMC140 did. I reached out to him. He was extremely reasonable on his pricing, $350 to repair the head unit. When I sent him the amplifiers, he stated that in theory he could repair them, but that I would be much better off by buying new speakers (since they were in such bad condition), and provided me the information to reach the lady at those. The were $140 each, except for the tweeter that was $40. So I did and up replacing all my speakers. I absolutely appreciated he service and his results were top notch.

Back