• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cobalt GT Sport brake pads F&R

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of nearly new, front and rear brake pads for sale. The pads are from my 97 and I called Cobalt Friction Technologies and confirmed that they fit all year NSXs (91-05). These are the Cobalt GT Sport with their new reformulated compound, which last longer and have a broad operating temperature range. It has an excellent initial bite even when it's cold and phenomenal braking power. I have yet to test them on a track or otherwise. You and read more about them here >> http://www.cobaltfriction.com/compounds/index.cfm?cid=2398 The part number on the fronts are CRB.GTS.D503 ($119.00 pr) and the rears are CRB.GTS.D504 ($115.00 pr). These pads are as new. These were installed and conservatively used for 3 days on the street and highway, with less than 200 miles on them. :eek: I'm only selling them because it dust a little too much to my liking, so I went back to stock pads. I'm too lazy to clean my wheels so often because of the dusting. I paid around $250 shipped for them. I'm asking $200 picked up locally and or $210 shipped anywhere in U.S. (lower 48 states excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Please add 3% to the total if paying by Paypal.

e98b4490.jpg

e98b43dd.jpg

e98b4355.jpg

e98b4255.jpg

e98b42c6.jpg

Last edited:
The brake pads have been SOLD! Mod, please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back