• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee & Cars at Reliant Park on 4 October

I just read that the October C&C will be held at Reliant Park Green Lot on Saturday.
The bad news is that it cost $10 to park between 6 & 7AM, then $15 after 7. According to the C&C website, this will entitle you to a $10 voucher to be used toward admission to the race.
Any NSX's going?

Wow that will be nice!!! Not sure if I can but the fee will weed out some cars

is it gonna be there from now on tho?

Doubt it but it should be. It's bc the Grand Prix is there

Talk about money hungry. Entry fee doesn't do you much good if you have your ticket already. I'll be attending Sunday since the weather looks much better than Sat.

I hope someone takes pics. I was up at 5:00am getting ready and it was pouring rain:frown:. I chickened out. I'd spent 1/2 a day yesterday cleaning the car. I couldn't bare to ruin it. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice at Reliant Park.

The weather on the west side of town was good - no rain, but I decided to get some extra sleep.
Glad I didn't bother to get up only to be disappointed at the turn out. Wonder if folks showed up at Vintage Park anyway.

Back