• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Collector Car Insurance

Progressive has a policy called "Stated Value" also you can place the $ amounts of modifications or upgrades.

May help with those that have their NSX as their daily driver.

Tom-talked to Linda Crawford (turns out she was who I talked to last time) and she has terminal brain fade, still insists that Sneed doesn't insure NSX, she says maybe the "personal" division-whatever that is-may be the ones insuring you. Maybe your lucky, the only NSX insured with Sneed- but then again maybe you don't have what you think you do. I'm waiting for a return call just for the hell of it, but I'm already thinking that if it's this much trouble, they may not be for me.

Tom-talked to Linda Crawford (turns out she was who I talked to last time) and she has terminal brain fade, still insists that Sneed doesn't insure NSX, she says maybe the "personal" division-whatever that is-may be the ones insuring you. Maybe your lucky, the only NSX insured with Sneed- but then again maybe you don't have what you think you do. I'm waiting for a return call just for the hell of it, but I'm already thinking that if it's this much trouble, they may not be for me.

Maybe they screwed up but I'm looking at the policy, clearly states Acura NSX-T, right VIN, 38K declared, 500K liability, towing, 500 deduct. Since it's a prepaid policy good until 08/09, won't worry about it for now. There are three cars on the policy and they are all covered by the same company (American Modern) so who knows.

Back