• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Collectors of Comptech Merchandise "licence plate frames"

So show your Neighbors and Friends the True POWER of your NSX with the Comptech name that says it all. I Just put ONE above my desk and now my paperwork does itself :rolleyes:

Before and after dyno's have proved that this does nothing for HP or Torque but I think it just scares the NSX into going faster :confused:

You might see these on the "ANTIQUES ROADSHOW" soon on PBS :biggrin: A true COLLECTORS item :eek:

Original and in NEW condition with 4 tabs count them 4 TABS on the back sides for NO irritating rattle :tongue:

For the LOW low price of $29.99 shipped to your door "UPS" in the lower 48 states. If you buy 2 or more the other frames are only $22.99 each.

Damn PayPal taken all the Money :mad:

Seriously Guys/Gals I have a few of these and don't know if they are going to make any more :frown: I will package them well W/ bubble wrap and Box.

E-Mail: [email protected]
PayPal: [email protected]

CTPlate.jpg

Re: Collectors of Comptech Merchandise "license plate frames"

Scorp yours shipped today :smile:

Payment Sent !!!

All shipped Please check your PayPal for tracking numbers.

Thanks you for the business :biggrin:

AND I still have MORE

Back