• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Columbus Meetup

Guys a close friend of mine owns the BW3's in wilmington. On fairway ave. We could meet there.. They have cornhole and cold beer!!!

Whats the thoughts on that?

We will be on the spring fling next weekend so can we do the week after?

Saturday the 25th or something? maybe sunday afternoon the 26th?

How about we meet at bw3's in Wilmington at 11 on Sunday? We could grab lunch and plan a route and then enjoy some curves. Those of us in Columbus could meet somewhere and drive down together. Does anyone have a pair of long range walkie talkie's?

Just out of curiosity..... and I'm not trying to be a buzz kill here.... but 11am on a sunday morning? I can't think of a time when there would be less going on. Why aren't we doing it on Sat. night or something?

My main reasoning is that I have two small children and when I get the okay to go for a drive I take it. It also is probably a throughback to my sportbike days when Sunday mornings into afternoon was the best time to go, fewer cars (cops) on the back roads, etc.

Have to agree, less cars on the back roads means more fun for us. How about on the next get together we can do a sat. nite. We have all Spring and Summer. See you Sunday .

Just out of curiosity..... and I'm not trying to be a buzz kill here.... but 11am on a sunday morning? I can't think of a time when there would be less going on. Why aren't we doing it on Sat. night or something?

Kyle tends to sleep till about noon everyday so 11 may be to early:biggrin:

Back