• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Coming Soon... for NSX

Coming Soon...

Synergy Autoworks Carbon Fiber Parts for NSX.

1.jpg

GSA-S0701RL.jpg

2-1.jpg

GSA-H036R-L.jpg

GSA-V0702.jpg

GSA-V0702-1RL.jpg

GSA-V0702-2.jpg

GSP-0701R-L.jpg

1_2.jpg

GS-0779-1.jpg

GS-0779.jpg

GS--0779.jpg

GSA-B0705-3.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
They look great!

Here's hoping that the console and the visors are inexpensive! :)

They look great!

You obviously didn't look too close then? The surface of the moon has less craters than the last photo of the visor. Looks like some more R&D required.

Cant see from the other photos if the quality is same / worse / better.

Just my initial observations ....

You obviously didn't look too close then? The surface of the moon has less craters than the last photo of the visor. Looks like some more R&D required.

Well let's see the one's that you made. Are they any better?

Cant see from the other photos if the quality is same / worse / better.

Just my initial observations ....

This vendor has proven to be worthy to the NSX community. But if you have doubts about this vendor, maybe you should order some cf parts from Tamoske.

Well let's see the one's that you made. Are they any better?
Senninha isn't the one selling anything HERE....HERE is the place to discuss quality of the products announced in THIS thread....

i saw the photos before i read the comments by Senninha and DocL...and i felt the same when i saw the visors... didn't notice cratersm but they are very wavyyyy...like a sea inside a storm...

everything else looks good...

This vendor has proven to be worthy to the NSX community. But if you have doubts about this vendor, maybe you should order some cf parts from Tamoske.
No one said otherwise...

the question i want to ask is: are these parts wrap in CF, or completly CF built ??

Thanks,
Nuno

+1 to DocL's comments.

Anyone with the patience to deal with this fickle community's got my support....with the exception of anything out of Lithuania. :tongue::rolleyes::mad:

Hmmm those visors look pretty good...gonna have to keep an eye on this thread. :biggrin:

+1 to DocL's comments.

Anyone with the patience to deal with this fickle community's got my support....with the exception of anything out of Lithuania. :tongue::rolleyes::mad:

Cost-effective CF is great, but this isn't a Civic hatchback we're talking about; I would hope these are rough examples of the projects being worked on, and not preview shots of parts already in production.

The original dreamsportz wing sold well a few years back, so I suppose there will be a market either way.

If price is no object and you must have 10 out of 10 perfect units then there vendors out there willing to take your $$$.
But if you are content to have nice CF, but might not be perfect but come at a better price then this might be something to look forward to.
I would put myself in the latter group.

I'd be very interested in the headlight covers and full sunshade collection.
(<---see avatar for why I think headlights will look sweet)
Prices asap pls!

I'd be very interested in the headlight covers and full sunshade collection.
(<---see avatar for why I think headlights will look sweet)
Prices asap pls!

I will..

As of right now.

we are not happy with full sunshade collection and Center console. might have to spend more times..

but others looks very nice.

close up pics coming soon..

Before Pics.
DSC05978.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

DSC04087.jpg

DSC04088.jpg

DSC04089.jpg

CF Headlight Cover Install with OEM Style CF Hood
DSC04130.jpg

DSC04132.jpg

DSC04133.jpg

DSC04134.jpg

Stock Headlight Cover = 1 lb 9 oz
DSC04155.jpg

DSC04157.jpg

CF Headlight Cover = 14.4 oz
DSC04158.jpg

DSC04160.jpg

With Our CF Type R Style Test Hood
DSC04143.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

DSC04146.jpg

DSC04147.jpg

DSC04148.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

DSC04151.jpg

DSC04153.jpg

DSC04154.jpg

Our Type R Test Hood Need Little More Mods For Better Fitments With CF Headlight Cover.

Back