• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coming soon...

less than two weeks...

05' Blue/Blue :wink:

enclosed shipping across the country! Looking forward to many sleepless nights on this forum...

Welcome! What a great first post!!!

I see you've been here a while and have probably done your research proir to buying...

Congratulations and it's great to have you here!

Care to share any details on the car?

ShiftyBob said:
less than two weeks...

05' Blue/Blue :wink:

enclosed shipping across the country! Looking forward to many sleepless nights on this forum...

Cool thats what I have, you are gonna love it. Have a great time and good luck with your new NSX.........Steve

Ahh, I thought that handle looked familiar. You bought it off ebay correct? Congrats.

I'm jealous:cool: ...congratulations! Pics please.

LOL... its going to be the longest two weeks of your life... the only thing I had while waiting for mine was this forum. And I kept buying stuff... before I had the car... I bought pedals, short shift kit, exhaust system, supercharger, shifter knob and stalk (type R), and I don't even know what else. Kind of nuts to buy all this stuff before receiving a car... LOL.. but it was my fix... :smile:

Thanks guys. Listed price was $77,900 and I got it for $75k. It's from a personal seller in GA. Yes, it was listed on eBay, but I feel that it "cheapens" the experience to say "I bought it off of ebay"... eBay was really just an avenue of advertising. I found the ad and called, and I placed the bid after we came to agreement. Unfortunately, the seller used a "brokerage" to sell the vehicle, so instead of just sending the guy a check for $75k and having him ship the car, now I've got to jump through hoops...

The car...

2005 Long Beach Pearl Blue NSX

Blue Leather Interior

3600 miles

B&B Tri-flow exhaust

#50 of 249 made in 05'

originally sold in CA, shipped (enclosed) to GA when he moved.

Garage kept

Never driven in rain

No accidents

Performance mods will be the first to be done. Won't be a "daily driver", but will get driven "enough". I work from home with my wife, so this will be my "Vegas car" (we just got hers last week). We go to Vegas usually a couple of times a month (3 hour drive).

Last edited:
ShiftyBob said:
We go to Vegas usually a couple of times a month (3 hour drive).

Maybe one of those days will fall on one of our local Las Vegas NSX meets/drives :) We would love to have you come out. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy.

Nik

Apparently it IS Bobolinski's car :biggrin: ...

I did my research, but never saw it on here before :confused: . Apparently he had a chip on the hood :frown: ? I did also buy the wheels, which I didn't know were custom... so I'm glad I did.

When he had it listed on here he mentioned some other mods that he did not mention before. Not a big deal, cause he either put it back to stock or their mods that I don't mind (i.e. lowing 1.25"). :cool:

Its time to drop off your car to Factor X in las vegas and have your car turbocharge by mikey!! You can have your choice of the FX400 kit which will have your car at 400 to the wheels or go all out and get the FX500 and have it over 500 plus to the wheels, its your choice. All his work is custom to fit your needs!!!

ShiftyBob said:
Apparently it IS Bobolinski's car :biggrin: ...

Very cool. I remember seeing "Boboblingski's" car here when it was in CA. I remember it being very clean and well taken care of. Congrats on the new car.

I knew I knew that NSX from somewhere. Here is a link for some close-ups of the rims. Very nice and BIG! :eek:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=12106&cat=500

A few pics.......

12106wheel8.jpg

12106NSX_027-med.jpg

12106tires_002-med.jpg

She's on her way...

left yesterday morn (8am EST) and due to be here in Ca on Friday...

(longest week of my life :redface: )

nsx_056.jpg

she arrived on Friday. I won't bore you with too many pictures seeing as I bought it from a member on here and everyone knows this car very well.

Here is the arrival. I'll post a couple better shots on Monday...

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

That is one ginormous truck. I bet the NSX can fit underneath that monster!

Congrats! I love LB Blue Pearl - was my first choice for a while actually. I'm amazed you got the car so quickly. Some of those transport companies can take weeks.

Ask the other Vegas / SoCal members, but I remember one thread about a guy that did that trip once, got caught in a windstorm, and his whole front end was peppered with debris. Might want to consider a clearbra if you're gonna make that trip often.

Very nice car, love the LBB. I was considering an 02+ LBB before my NSX-R.

nsxtasy said:
If you can't sleep at night, go for a drive! :D

Bad advice, everytime I drive my NSX-R my adrenaline level goes thru the roof.:biggrin:

FrEsHaZzBuRu said:
That is one ginormous truck. I bet the NSX can fit underneath that monster!

Hahaha thnx. Yeah the truck is to pull about 15,000 lbs worth of toys through the sand :cool: . The truck has an 8" lift on 38" tires. The X won't fit under mine, but I've got a friend who's truck is a little bigger and I thought about parking under it for a couple of quick shots... :eek:

Ski_Banker said:
Congrats! I love LB Blue Pearl - was my first choice for a while actually.

Might want to consider a clearbra if you're gonna make that trip often.

That's funny... Silverstone was my color of choice for years, then right before I started SERIOUSLY looking, I changed to LBBP.

I am actually going to schedule a clear bra next week. We took the wifes SL550 to vegas a few weeks ago and the front is pretty torn up just from regular driving :frown: . We didn't hit any wind storms or anything... :confused:

Back