• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

coming to Cali

Steve, Sorry to hear your not feeling well. :tongue: The weekend your planning to reschedule is the ALMS race at Laguna Seca, alot of the SoCal NSX folks are going. You could join us for the 50 NSX's in the parade lap???? Gil

I am ready to do what ever you guys want to do. I was so psyched to have a fun day with you guys but I know I am going to get pretty sick tomorrow. The second day Renee was sick she didn't even get out of bed so I am pretty sure that is how I will be tomorrow and I sure don't want to feel like that on a plane.

So here is the beginning of the list for whatever

1. A healthy Steveny looking for a passengers seat

AGNSX and I have one extra hotel room in Morgan Hill, let us know if your up for the trip and we'll save the room. Gil
I am ready to do what ever you guys want to do. I was so psyched to have a fun day with you guys but I know I am going to get pretty sick tomorrow. The second day Renee was sick she didn't even get out of bed so I am pretty sure that is how I will be tomorrow and I sure don't want to feel like that on a plane.

So here is the beginning of the list for whatever

1. A healthy Steveny looking for a passengers seat

How about going to K-1 in Irvine on Sunday? It's alot newer facility and they have 2 tracks so it would be easier for us all to run together. I plan to try to make it!!

K1 is so so. I guess that's what you'd expect from battery powered go karts. The monthly SCA meet should happen on the 2nd. See you guys there.

Long

Steve, Sorry to hear your not feeling well. :tongue: The weekend your planning to reschedule is the ALMS race at Laguna Seca, alot of the SoCal NSX folks are going. You could join us for the 50 NSX's in the parade lap???? Gil

Lots of love for the Acura tent, TiDave, Me, Martini, ect... all driving from Wa, Or and North Ca. for the race :tongue:

I already talked to one member by phone. I will be in Orange county on the 27th and 28th of Sept. I would love to get together with some of you guys out there and grab lunch and maybe do some carting. The 28th works really well for me. If anyone is interested lets do it.

I am only flying out for a couple of days for a birthday party.

Damnit, Steve, you should have come last month! I moved to WA already (I used to live in OC).

Good seeing you Steve. You gotta come out here more often.

Too bad we didn't have time to run those Teslas at that track event. It was probably a good thing - I'm sure we would have been nudging each other into the cones. :biggrin:

Good seeing you Steve. You gotta come out here more often.

Too bad we didn't have time to run those Teslas at that track event. It was probably a good thing - I'm sure we would have been nudging each other into the cones. :biggrin:

That Tesla was just... WOW!!! I was really impressed. I will be coming out again soon probably a few times this winter. It's snowing here RIGHT NOW.:frown:

Hey thanks for letting me drive your car. It was awesome. Got to get another NSX.

Back