• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Complaint about buying from shawn110975

It was an apology in advance :biggrin:

Not to air things out but since the topic is on hand and I've never so much as even mentioned it...

I was involved in a transaction with Shawn we had here on prime after I paid for a part and never recieved it after it was suppose to be shipped weeks before. After we agreed on a price, I paid in full. Shipping was supposedly too much to the northeast, so I secured a spot for it to be shipped just a few hours away WITHIN THE SAME STATE AS HIM and the part was still never shipped.

On top of it my car was in the shop apart waiting on the panel and I had to deal with them for it never arriving. I believe it was sellers remorse after 10 different excuses why it couldn't be shipped (or in reality he purchased an additional wreck that needed it) I then recieved a forced refund nearly 3 weeks after I paid. :rolleyes:

Moral of the story sometimes an "I'm sorry" doesn't make up for a persons actions.

Re: Tbromley

did you post a review about this or give him negative trader rating?

did you post a review about this or give him negative trader rating?

Wasn't possible since I inquired about the part via PM and it was not officially listed in the for sale section. :redface:

WOW

you wanted me to sell you a Complete NSX DOOR FOR 500 bucks.

including shipping

I boxed the thing up took it to 6 different Shippers and the price to ship this HUGE box item was over 400 bucks.

then since I couldnt get it shipped I promptly refunded IN-FULL his money.
I would take this door with a borrowed truck to a new shipper every other day. I did my best to make you happy. you didnt like the outcome.

so let me clear that up real quick.

Since I couldnt get the door shipped for a reasonable price I refunded the cash promptly.

I was NOT going to sell a complete NSX door with a net profit of 50 bucks.

I tried to ship it to a location in Florida but once the shippers exchange hands the price doubles

the shippers draw a line and each line the package crosses the price goes up

so Yes out of all the 100's of people I have sold parts to

I guess I didnt make 1 person happy

geez

I stand by my REP when it comes to helping other owners out and this makes me sad.

anyone else have a bad selling experience with me Please Post it in this thread.

Last edited:

no-one??? on-one???

point made

thanks

further more the I wasnt waiting on some other wreck, as the doors are still sitting in my shed

one still boxed up with your address on it.

excuses after excuses my story never changed I tried to ship thur different shippers and the price was to high.
all the work i did boxing this huge door up, driving all over town on multiple days borrowing a truck from a friend on multiple days
all my time and effort, I should have KEPT your money. but I refunded it

did you ever consider that side of this? did you ever consider what I had to go thru to get you the door??

Above and Beyond what ANYONE else would have done. and your constant e-mails I replied to every single one

with in an hour as I am on prime alot.

I still stand by my actions.

Last edited:

so is it fair to say that both parties weren't completely on the same page before funds were transfered.

WOW

you wanted me to sell you a Complete NSX DOOR FOR 500 bucks.

including shipping

I boxed the thing up took it to 6 different Shippers and the price to ship this HUGE box item was over 400 bucks.

then since I couldnt get it shipped I promptly refunded IN-FULL his money.
I would take this door with a borrowed truck to a new shipper every other day. I did my best to make you happy. you didnt like the outcome.

so let me clear that up real quick.

Lets clear this up thoroughly. I never "wanted" you to sell me a door for $500. I messaged you ASKING you if you had one available. You responded and I said let me know how much you want for the door including shipping. You TOLD ME $500. I paid. I then messaged you repeatedly waiting for a response and you said shipping would be more.

I OFFERED THE ADDITIONAL MONEY IN A HEARTBEAT TO COVER SHIPPING. YOU BLEW THAT OFF AND SAID NO YOU WERE REFUNDING REGARDLESS. (MY GUESS AND BASED ON YOUR POSTS SAYING YOU PURCHASED ANOTHER WRECK, DECIDED TO USE THE DOOR FOR ANOTHER CAR)

Then, you said they could only ship the door as far as Virginia. Then it was anything out of state. Then it was NY. The story changed 5 different time over the weeks of waiting.

Matter in fact, next step I will take screen shots to show the "TRUTH."

SO I THINK WE SHOULD NOW WATCH ON PRIME WHERE THE BLACK DRIVER DOOR ENDS UP, POSSIBLY ON THE NEW PROJECT?

FUNNY HOW I EVEN WENT AS FAR TO TELLING YOU I WOULD HAVE MY PERSONAL SHIPPER WHO WAS PICKING UP MY BOAT IN FLORIDA COME PICK THE DOOR UP FROM YOUR HOUSE, YOU SAID NO AND SENT THE REFUND.

POST our e-mails then..

or I will. lets let Prime decide who is the honorable one.

post'em bub.

I refunded you the cash

cuz I had already put enough time 3 weeks possibly into getting it shipped

you didnt get your door cuz it never left tampa.

when I exhausted all options to ship it I refunded you

so how am i the bad guy in this

I hope everyone reads this LOL

can anyone chime in that I have sent FREE stuff to?

can anyone chime in that I have sold stuff to? in the USA or UK or AUS?

can anyone thats out of the country that had stuff they purchased on e-bay and the seller would not ship out of the country and they have it shipped to my house and then I ship it for them chime in.

I did everything in my power to ship this freaking door.

it didnt happen so I sent money back. I think thats all that really needs to be said.

so how am i the bad guy in this

I hope everyone reads this LOL

can anyone chime in that I have sent FREE stuff to?

can anyone chime in that I have sold stuff to? in the USA or UK or AUS?

can anyone thats out of the country that had stuff they purchased on e-bay and the seller would not ship out of the country and they have it shipped to my house and then I ship it for them chime in.

I did everything in my power to ship this freaking door.

it didnt happen so I sent money back. I think thats all that really needs to be said.

I myself am in my office trading all day so don't really have hours to waste on this situation. But when you sell someone something and a shipping cost issues arises and they:

CLEARLY 100% OFFER TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE IN SHIPPING, AND WENT AS FAR AS OFFERING TO HAVE SOMEONE COME TO YOUR DRIVEWAY TO PICK IT UP AFTER THEY HAVE WAITED 3 WEEKS FOR A PART AND YOU REFUSE TO SELL AFTER YOU ANNOUNCE ON PRIME YOU FOUND ANOTHER WRECK COMING IN WHICH ID BET NEEDS A DOOR;

THAT WOULD BE JERKING SOMEONE AROUND KNOWN AS A BAD BUSINESS MOVE.

How hard is it to understand that I did everything I could to ship you the door. sure I agree you offered to send more cash for shipping but after I had spent so much time tring to ship it I kinda wanted to be done with it all. so I refunded you

I didnt need the doors they are sitting collecting dust and still are.

the other NSX I have on its way dosent need a door

and I still stand by how I handled the situation.

I am prob the best seller on Prime when it comes to prices and service.

I have a day job to, so taking time off to drive around town with a huge box sticking out takes time

HONESTLY, I NEVER ONCE EXPECTED YOU TO COVER ADDITIONAL SHIPPING OUT OF YOUR POCKET. HENCE I OFFERED ADDITIONAL PAYMENT, HELL EVEN FOR SOMEONE TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PICKUP THE DOOR.

THE STORY CHANGED 5 TIMES FROM SHIPPING PAST VIRGINIA, THEN OUT OF STATE, THEN NY, THEN YOU WOULDNT ALLOW FOR IT TO BE PICKED UP?

IF YOU DID NOT WANT TO SELL IT, THEN DONT TAKE PAYMENT AND WAIT WEEKS WHILE MY CAR IS IN THE SHOP ONLY TO CHANGE YOUR MIND AND SCERW ME OVER.

yes that e-mail proves what I have said the whole time.

thanks for clearing it up for everyone.

yes that e-mail proves what I have said the whole time.

thanks for clearing it up for everyone.

I'm pretty sure in business in general when you make a deal, a deal is a deal. If according to your message, the issue was shipping changed half way up the coast, then why wasn't it able to be shipped across the sate to the florida address I provided you? Better yet, why was I unable to have my personal shipper come to your front door and pickup the door?

Even better yet, I'd love to be recouped the wasted time and $$ that came out of my pocket for dealing with this as my car was in the shop apart at the time waiting for the panel to arrive
:mad:

Re: shawn110975

doors are rough to ship i can understand shaws view trust me , shawns been super fair with me so im sorry you guys had a mishap

Back