• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Carbon Fiber Airbox

You can't see it because it uses the factory top. If you look carefully (and it's still difficult to see) you can make out the carbon fiber material. Thank God they make the top in CF otherwise it would have been a waste of $. I'll have pics up if/when my CF lid arrives from Comptech this week

Here it is:

ctintake5.jpg

ctintake.jpg

ctint.jpg

Cool! It looks better than I thought it would. Now I can't wait for it to arrive (good thing I work at home and won't miss the UPS truck). I also ordered the red billet oil cap and my car's the same color : ) You have good taste! I copied ILYA's car by getting the DC carbon fiber strut bar after seeing it in person (I was the guy trying to buy it from you at NSX Modified) and not realizing it existed since DC Sports doesn't make it easy for you to buy one since they wouldn't sell direct, it's not listed on their site, and the dealer they referred me to bumped me to another company. I never had to work so hard to get someone to sell me something

damn if that bar doesn't weigh any more than 1lb. When we had the engine apart, I picked it up and it almost flew up. I couldn't believe how light that strut bar was.

Back