• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comptech Carbon Fiber Airbox

Comptech Carbon Fiber Airbox $550 / offer
Excellent condition.
This is the lower half of the airbox assembly only - as shown.
No air filter. Originally this airbox was installed on a 2000 NSX. I never had this airbox installed on my car. I got it as part of a "spare parts" box when I bought some other items from a guy. It was a deal where I had to take it all or nothing, so I bought it "all" and this included the CF airbox. It is in excellent condition. I do not know what the other piece is in the Comptech photo. I do not know if it is required for the bottom section. I know that if it is needed then it can be bought from Comptech directly. I will call and talk with Comptech on Monday and see what they say.

I don't see using this airbox so I will make a heck of a deal to someone that can use it.

I will adjust the price if there is something missing from this bottom assembly
Comptech sells this airbox in 2 separate pieces (lower box and top cover)
http://www.comptechusa.com/store/330107.html
List price for lower box is $799

Attachments

• Comptech CF Airbox 003a.jpg
    Comptech CF Airbox 003a.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 971
  • Comptech CF Airbox 004a.jpg
    Comptech CF Airbox 004a.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 947
Last edited by a moderator:
Back