• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comptech widebody kit not listed?

The Comptech wide body kit for the NSX is not listed on the Comptech website. Do they still make it?

Nope. When I bought one about two years ago (for a customer) Bob said he had one left, and that was the end of it. Were not going to make any more.
I understand Ice-T bought the last one about 6 months later.

MB

I've seen it for sale on ebay, but not under the CT name. I guess someone got a hold of the mold and is now producing it? It was selling for around 1500 so it's way cheaper than what CT was selling it for. Someone on here has it (the ebay copy) so you might want to try to track him down. I forgot his user name but it's painted a blue marblelized color. Check the picture forums he posted not too long ago.

Veleno said:
I've seen it for sale on ebay, but not under the CT name. I guess someone got a hold of the mold and is now producing it? It was selling for around 1500 so it's way cheaper than what CT was selling it for. Someone on here has it (the ebay copy) so you might want to try to track him down. I forgot his user name but it's painted a blue marblelized color. Check the picture forums he posted not too long ago.
Was it Porknbeanz from Austin,Texas that had the kit? I think he said it came from Comptech. If anyone knows where to get this kit please let me know.

Raceonusa has a replica of the Comptech style wide body kit w/ out wing.

www.raceonusa.com

Toll Free Order Line: 1-866-304-5464
Local and International Calls: 714-565-0766

ask for dj or ted.

Try importfan.com as well

<!-- message -->
<div><iframe name="i" align="center" width=600 height=600 frameborder=0 src="http://www.importfan.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=104_105_111" allowtransparency="true"></iframe></div>
<!-- / message -->

I have a carbon fiber one for sale from importfan. $3000 for everything includes wing. I also have the cantrel concepts front 2002 half nsx bumper to do the widebody conversion for a 2002 and up Email me at [email protected]. I am local in so. california.

Last edited:
Back