• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

contacts at KINESIS ?

I've been trying to get replacement center caps for <a href="http://www.nsxsc.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000063.html">my K5 wheels</a>, and have sent them repeated emails and voicemails, getting no response.

<a href="http://www.kinesismotorsport.com/company.html">Kinesis</a> makes strong, lightweight wheels for the NSX (I believe RM Racing also re-sells them).

Anyone have any better luck dealing with these folks? If so, is there a better way to contact them ?

TIA

------------------
Manuel C
93 NSX S/B #394
93 300CE
93 NH750

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 05 June 2001).]

Kinesis finally responded (after 4 emails and numerous voicemails).

They are sending me 2 of the old-style caps (the ones I currently have), and 4 of the new-style caps.

The new-style caps supposedly fit better (less likely to pop off) and more closely match the wheels.

Cool

I would suggest calling Speedware (www.speedwaremotorsports.com). They sell Kinesis. Tell them Chris with the NSX club sent you.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Surprising. I've actually had great results working with Kinesis. They are located down here in Carlsbad so maybe the respond faster to San Diego customers?

Anyhow, they make a great product.

Originally posted by Bigwave:
...maybe the respond faster to San Diego customers?

Not too surprising - I've heard the same of other vendors. Heck, I'd move to San Diego to hang around the NSX ice cream gang
wink.gif

Anyhow, they make a great product.
No questions there - I have their K5 wheels in 17/18 with offsets for the AP Racing caliper. IMO they look GREAT
biggrin.gif

------------------
Manuel C
93 NSX S/B #394
93 300CE
93 NH750

update -- Kinesis

Can someone post (or PM) contact info for Kinesis. One of their guys (Alan B?) is/was on these forums awhile back.

Would like to inquire specifically about a K57 (17") fitment for the NSX REAR wheels -- one that will clear a BBK with 13" rotors.

Thanks -- Manuel

Kinesis Contact

I talked with Todd last fall when I had a cracked rim replaced, he was helpful and quick. Here is the contact info I have:

800-888-6754
Kinesis Motorsports
1216 Avenida Chelsea
Vista CA 92081

Great wheels and their service has been top notch. They build wheels to clear Brembos, I have a set.

I have seven of the old style black center caps if you need them. Including 2 still in their plactic bags. I am using the new grey caps, which are very tight fitting, tap them in with a rubber mallet tight!

Back