• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Cranbrook Concours this Sunday off of Woodward in Detroit...

Sounds sweet! I may have to join you. My dad is up in Traverse City right now and I would take the NSX by myself but he does not care.

What time will you be there?

I would love to go! :biggrin:

all day, and I live in Traverse City. I'd love to see his car. BTW, tell him there is a black Maserati GS coupe at the Cherry Tree Inn across from Blockbuster near 5 mile.

Sounds cool. If I do go it will be around 1-2 PM but I realy can not tell. Look for the blue NSX while you are there though.

Thanks............. :biggrin:

Look for me around the new Lambo's. I'll be in Khaki shorts and a polo shirt. I wear a silver Movado with a blue face (easiest way to find me). My name is Aaron, and don't be afraid to introduce yourself if you see me. I'll be there all day...

The NSX should be easy to spot as well and I would make a B-line to the lambos anyway. :eek:

Khaki shorts here too and a polo, and a MOvado as well. Great minds think alike.......... :wink:

poet_x said:
Look for me around the new Lambo's. I'll be in Khaki shorts and a polo shirt. I wear a silver Movado with a blue face (easiest way to find me). My name is Aaron, and don't be afraid to introduce yourself if you see me. I'll be there all day...

Did the event happen? I had tickets and signed up for the club parking (Porsche Club) but the rain was heavy early Sunday and I just decided to blow it off. I would have to think that the gounds of Cranbrook were a bit muddy with all the people.

Some of the cars at the event did a road tour on Saturday and ended up in Birmingham at Shane Park. There was a couple of very nice cars including a Ferrari California Spyder and what looked like a rebodied Alfa 8C race car from the 30's that was just unbelievable. Jay Leno's twin turbo Toronado was also part of the road tour and is a sight as well. Sorry no pictures as I was not expecting to see the cars as we just happened to be in Brimingham for lunch.

Back