• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction Custom CarTech Racing NSX Twin Turbo kit

Jeff62484

Time to clean out my garage so I'm selling my Bell Engineering Twin Turbo Kit. It was used on my 1994 NSX for about 5 years and has approximately 5,000 miles on it. I currently installed a custom Veilside body kit and lowered the vehicle turning it into more of a show car... so to pay for the "show" I decided I needed to sell the "go". The kit comes complete with everything you need to bolt on an extra 100+hp to a stock motor. I am selling an AEM Engine Management System in a separate auction for the bidders who already have one. NOTE: an EMS is recommended to ensure this kit runs smoothly on your stock or modified engine. Kit has 2 Garrett Turbos, 2 Air to Air Intercoolers, 2 K&N Reusable Air Filters, 360 cc fuel injectors, Fuel pump, Custom hand welded oil tank which is twice the size and lower on the car than the original one that came with the kit, Tial Wastgate & Blow off valve, all piping, steel braided fuel & oil lines, fittings, and wiring. I hate to see this go but my loss is your gain. Power adding kits sell for $8-9k+ on daliracing.com and scienceofspeed.com so make me an offer. I'm moving soon so must go plus I could use the extra cash, all offers considered.

$5,000.00 obo

I'm moving soon and have to sell to cover some costs. This was on my 94' NSX for approx. 7,000 miles max which was over a course of 5 years (yes my car was having work done for 3+ years with the body kit, etc.). This is a complete kit in perfect working condition installed new and disassembled by TurboTrix Racing in Edison, NJ and tuned by Mark who is a reknown certified tuner by AEM. NOTE: You WILL need an aftermarket engine management system as recommended with all forced induction applications. I am selling my AEM EMS in a separate thread for those that currently have one. If you are looking for the most economical way to bolt on 100+ hp and get thrown back in your seat with no lag time, then this is your lucky day- make me an offer, within reason, and this turbo kit is yours...

Come's with:
-2 Garrett Turbo's
-2 Air to Air Intercoolers
-Aftermarket Fuel Pump
-Tial Blow-off Valve
-RC Fuel Injectors
-Custom Oil Pan
-Braided Fuel & Oil Lines
-All piping & wiring

$5,000.00 obo

Turbo and Supercharger kits go for $7,8,9k+...don't let this deal pass you by. All the best.

-Jeff

*BUMP> I'm moving soon and must sell- All offers considered

* Updated with more pics

Attachments

• CIMG0161.jpg
    CIMG0161.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 527
  • CIMG0162.jpg
    CIMG0162.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 456
  • CIMG0153.jpg
    CIMG0153.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 412
  • CIMG0154.jpg
    CIMG0154.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 382
  • CIMG0155.jpg
    CIMG0155.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 396
  • CIMG0158.jpg
    CIMG0158.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 379
  • CIMG0159.jpg
    CIMG0159.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 345
  • CIMG0157.jpg
    CIMG0157.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 348
  • CIMG0157.jpg
    CIMG0157.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 237
  • CIMG0162.jpg
    CIMG0162.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 220
  • CIMG0154.jpg
    CIMG0154.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 196
  • CIMG0158.jpg
    CIMG0158.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 196
  • CIMG0155.jpg
    CIMG0155.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 174
  • CIMG0053.jpg
    CIMG0053.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 224
  • CIMG0048.jpg
    CIMG0048.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 251
  • CIMG0050.jpg
    CIMG0050.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 295
Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a custom CarTech Racing Acura NSX Twin Turbo kit used on my 1994 NSX for approximately 2 years. It was customized by Mark French and Jeff Hill of TurboTrix Racing located in <ST1:place><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City>Edison</st1:City>, <st1:State>NJ</st1:State></ST1:place> which have been building and modifying imports for over 15 years. This newer version of the kit is in perfect working order and could use a good home with a fellow NSX owner. On a stock motor and tuned this kit produced close to 400rwhp but on a built motor it could support up to 650rwhp...clearly more than you would ever need in a 2,900lb rocketship. Asking $4,500 as recommended by a fellow Prime member but looking to sell fast! Please refer to this link for more general information- http://www.cartech.net/nsxturbo.htm
<O:p></O:p>
Kit comes complete with:
Garrett GT28R53 ball bearing turbos with internal wastegates (2)
2 1/2" T304 stainless turbine inlet pipes
2 1/2" T304 stainless turbine outlet pipes
3"x8"x9" Bar-Plate Intercoolers (2)
2 1/2" compressor inlet piping (powder coated)
1 3/4" compressor outlet and intercooler piping (powder coated)
3" intercooler merge pipe (powder coated)
Bosch anti-surge valve
Silicon Intercooler Hose
Oil feed system
Oil recovery system (pump, restrictors, custom reservoir tank, fittings, lines)
All Hardware and Fittings for Installation
Six 440cc./hr. injectors
Air Filters

This setup is race ready but can be used with your existing exhaust by modifying your muffler. Please note an aftermarket <ST1:place>EMS</ST1:place> (engine management system) such as the AEM is recommended by the manufacturer for safe performance gains.

CarTech Racing Twin Turbo Kit

Up for sale is a custom CarTech Racing Acura NSX Twin Turbo kit used on my 1994 NSX for approximately 2 years. It was customized by Mark French and Jeff Hill of TurboTrix Racing located in <ST1:tongue:<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City>Edison</st1:City>, <st1:State>NJ</st1:State></ST1:tongue: which have been building and modifying imports for over 15 years. This newer version of the kit is used AND in perfect working order but could use a good home with a fellow NSX owner. On a stock motor and tuned this kit produced close to 400rwhp on my nsx but on a built motor it could support up to 650rwhp...clearly more than you would ever need in a 2,900lb rocketship. Asking $4,500 or best offer as recommended by a fellow Prime member but looking to sell fast! Please refer to this link for more general information- http://www.cartech.net/nsxturbo.htm
<O:tongue:</O:tongue:
Kit comes complete with:
Garrett GT28R53 ball bearing turbos with internal wastegates (2)
2 1/2" T304 stainless turbine inlet pipes
2 1/2" T304 stainless turbine outlet pipes
3"x8"x9" Bar-Plate Intercoolers (2)
2 1/2" compressor inlet piping (powder coated)
1 3/4" compressor outlet and intercooler piping (powder coated)
3" intercooler merge pipe (powder coated)
Bosch anti-surge valve
Silicon Intercooler Hose
Oil feed system
Oil recovery system (pump, restrictors, custom reservoir tank, fittings, lines)
All Hardware and Fittings for Installation
Six 440cc./hr. injectors
Air Filters

What you would need:
Your stock exhaust system or aftermarket
AEM (or other) engine management system

This setup is race ready but can be used with your existing exhaust by modifying your muffler. Please note an aftermarket <ST1:tongue:EMS </ST1:tongue:(engine management system) such as the AEM is recommended by the manufacturer for safe performance gains.
<!-- / message -->

Attachments

• turbo kit.jpg
    turbo kit.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 380
Back