• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

CUSTOM: Complete door speaker system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a set of custom made 6.5" speakers for the doors of the NSX. These are a direct bolt-in that plugs into the factory connector.

The parts included are:

Rockford Fosgate T3652S:

These are second from the top of the line speakers in their line. The woofer is oversized and has amazing bass for its size, and the cone material is a super light exotic Liquid Crystal Polymer that has just extraordinary midrange clarity. It also includes their best tweeters which I can mount on the woofer panel for you or give you in the box and you can install yourself.

This is one of a very few speakers made with a neodymium magnet woofer and an aluminum basket. The speaker system is 60% lighter in weight than a similar 2 way. I did a lot of research and listening before picking this set for my car.

Retail: $800

CA90E77C-D8EB-4894-B568-E824424FA79E-5279-000010CAA7FA21CC.jpg

Also included are a set of factory Bose enclosures modified for a good seal and a factory fit in the doors, and a set of door speaker plates. The enclosures are treated, wired with the factory molex connector, sealed, and filled with fiber fill. The rear is vented into the door and screened to keep out debris and water.

The fronts are treated to absorb high frequency reflections.

Retail: ~$210

These speakers are not USED. One side was only installed by me in the enclosure and tested on a bench. They have about 5 minutes of testing on them. Other side is in the box, everything is included included the bags the speakers were wrapped in. I would make the othe side for whoever buys the set.

ad3cdd31.jpg

I have put in 10+ hours to create and test these, and will hand you the information for the best settings on the included crossovers. I will install the tweeters on the panel for you or give instructions on how and where else you can install them.

The front baffle now has material that I purchased from a high end home manufacturer, that alone cost me $100.

Putting aside the time and parts I have put into these, the parts retail at over $1000.

I am asking $450+ shipping and PayPal fees for all. Ready to plug in.

Please note that depending on the buyer's wants, I will have to put a bit more time into making the other side customized. So please allow me a few days to do this for you. I am selling this very cheap guys.

Last edited:
Sold. Lock please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back