• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction custom turbo kit

Primers
As a lot of you know I have been running a custom turbo kit by Mase. It has been a great kit for the two plus years I had it ...about 4000miles. But I have changed my mind AGAIN..and am now looking to sell it.

Because he put a lot of time in fabrication, I have a taitec rear diffuser. My lost is your gain. So what you are getting is a ready to install kit. You will only need to tap your oil pan for the oil return line, fab a mount for the scavenge pump, mod the exhaust tips and tune. I will also send pics of the install to help you out. pretty clear to do.

PARTS:
  • AEM ECU 10-1042 series 1 ready for OBD1 ..get your car tuned
  • (2) PT6262 Precision ball bearing turbos with oil restrictor
    (It is a single turbo setup)
    the first one was not shimmed right from the factory and was repaired still in the box.
  • RC engineering 550 injectors. They are saturated type so you also will get the SOS injector bypass plug.
  • AEM OEM mount FPR
  • Y-pipe for headers..Magnaflow muffler NOTE: it is setup for a center exit. Just cut the pipe and extend the ends to a stock location.
  • Electronic wastegate solenoid
  • braided oil lines, -3an oil supply feed mount , -10an oil return lines and tank, oil scavenge pump
  • water - air intercooler fluidyne with pump, hose, clamps and reservoir
  • All stainless piping, charge pipes, clamps, blowoff valve, air fliter, etc.
  • all the mounts, vac lines, etc. he made etc,

$7,000 plus shipping...Price is firm but willing to listen to reasonable serious offers (strength on reasonable)
paypal is better but whatever we decide is best for full payment

I would run colder plugs. I changed mine out and they looked great. I cannot think of anything else but it is complete and ready to go.
stock motor I made 420rwhp, 310tq running 8lbs

Email me with any questions

Thanks
Charles

Picture 037.jpg
Picture 039.jpg
Picture 041.jpg
DSCN1942.jpg

Last edited:
bump.

If you don't need the other turbo. I can remove it from the price. $5800 with just the one turbo.

For you OBII guys who don't want to run the full AEM, - single Turbo and no AEM EMS $5000.

It's all boxed and ready, I just have to remove them from the box and tape it back up.

Back