• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom Vented OEM side skirts

If you are in LA my car is at Niguel Motors with these side skirts on there incAse any one wants to see them in person. I got them few years ago and I love em, they still look great.

Waiting for 02+ version

02's can be done... however i DO NOT have a core set to use, so you would either have to supply yours or another set to use....

FYI ... still making the skirts.... let me know if you are interested...

Bump for any interest .....

Looking to see if anyone has any interest in my skirts... let me know...thanks...Dave

This will probably be the last time i bump this post... if anyone is interested in getting a set of these side skirts will have to let me know soon... the guy that makes them for me has a job offer in another state and may be moving... it takes him about a week to make a set... let me now if anyone has any interest....

Dave

Now this is looks very cool ~!

I think if you make these for the 2002+ NSX you will get a lot of buyers including me. I always though the NSX looks better with a 2nd set of vents below but most of the aftermarket sideskirts don't look so hot.

So essentially you are taking stock side-skirts and modifying them for vents?

rick

Yes... stock side skirts that are modified with the vent.... while we have not done ant 2002+ skirts to date, they can be done... however, i do not have a core set to use at this time.... so you would either need to supply a core set or your own set to be done...

Dave

Back