• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

D-Sport Magazine Photoshoot~!!!

here's some pictures from a photoshoot this morning. i shot with Drag Sport magazine this morning. i believe its for a feature article. looking forward to the actual release in mags, but here are some photos for your enjoyment!

dual_NSX2.jpg

nsx_shoot.jpg

drive home after shoot:
nsx_drive.jpg

Again Looks awesome!!
Love the side shot!
What mirrors are those ? craft square ? How do you find them for driving ?

Nico

NSXBOX said:
Again Looks awesome!!
Love the side shot!
What mirrors are those ? craft square ? How do you find them for driving ?

Nico

yes, craft square. and for me, i don't mind the driving visibility at all. i mean i'd have to agree, its drastically lesser than the stock visbility, but there still good enough to get the job done. at least for me...

F N Awesome ride!!!! All you need is a babe in a matching bikini,and you would be the king!!!! :biggrin: :tongue:

Awesome shot from the front. Makes me dislike the new 02+ NSX's even more.

Is that the 06 Nsx?
I hope so, finally Honda is back on Track!
tRev

Of course I'm kidding, I just didn't want to hurt anyones feelings and say that the new generation of nsx is ugly to me. So I tried to say it in a softer funnier sarcastic way. But if Honda can't decide what and when to build it, won't this car be neat. Just me ramblin and having fun at work. The front of the car is a real good mix of the new and old design.
I thought you guys knew me by now, and pass the glue bottle Dave.
tRev

JD, Do those large rear verticle slots actually vent or just for show?
T

Where is the Girls?

fkong777 said:
Where is the Girls?

girls seem to be something for ONLY cover cars... so i guess you know what that means... no cover :redface:

at least its a feature.. haha.. can't be too mad

ffffanman said:
JD, Do those large rear verticle slots actually vent or just for show?
T

i doubt they actually serve a function on MY car, but i read somewhere, that on the JGTC version of this body kit (which is a replica of the older season JGTC nsx's) they used it to dissapate heat from the braking... so i hear...

gorgeous,

guess it never sold then. I remembered seeing it on eBay a while back,

please no models!! the car is to nice to block any part with a girl who probably isn't that good looking anyways haha

Back