• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Dali GruppeM(Mugen) Carbon-Glass style side skirts

Here is a couple of pics for you of that kit.I think they are the same ones you are looking at.I was looking at this kit before building my own skirts.
Stacy

Attachments

• front_quarter.jpg
    front_quarter.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 386
  • 9476mynsx_12_.jpg
    9476mynsx_12_.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 406
Erubuni's newer front bumper-valance...

hmmm... This front lower bumper/lip combo looks sweet, a single mold! :cool:

(Erubuni's website)

nsx492f.jpg

I am wondering what the material is that Erubuni uses :confused:

Mynsxjoy said:
Why not try these. I think they look sweet :biggrin:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51513

haha yeah actually i really like stacy'nsx skirts alot, well the oem height version (i'm insanely driveway challenged atm)

for now its either lechers, or stacy's, but i wanted to look at options.....
only problem is really ground clearance is like 0.5 inches from scraping center jack point with oem stuff =(

khappucino said:
haha yeah actually i really like stacy'nsx skirts alot, well the oem height version (i'm insanely driveway challenged atm)

for now its either lechers, or stacy's, but i wanted to look at options.....
only problem is really ground clearance is like 0.5 inches from scraping center jack point with oem stuff =(
Hearing this makes me think I should let you all in on something I just started working on.Excuse the quality of the pictures but you will get the idea.
Remember these are just rough right now.Price will be the same as my other skirts, $850.00.The skirts are only 1/2 inch lower than stock.If you look at the picture with the Mountain Dew bottle you can see the jack points are just a hair lower than the skirts themselves.I stretched the strakes on the vent and contoured the area behind the vent more.I have a couple of sets spoken for already.You will be seeing them soon!

Attachments

• signature series1.jpg
    signature series1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 359
  • signature series3.jpg
    signature series3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 355
  • signature series4.jpg
    signature series4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
whoa.... i like..... those new vents look really cool,
and thanks for making them about jackpoint height, thats a real life saver,
i'm looking forward to these when they are done....
now if i could just sell my spare parts to pay for these :biggrin:

Back