• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Super Hot Chip

Selling a Dali Super Hot Chip. Price new is $250 plus shipping. I will sell for $200 shipped anywhere in the US. The chip is in like new condition.

Edit-price now reduced to $175.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
gobble said:
Selling a Dali Super Hot Chip. Price new is $250 plus shipping. I will sell for $200 shipped anywhere in the US. The chip is in like new condition.

I've been considering the Dali chip for a while. Just curious why are you selling it? Not working to expectations?

icefire said:
I've been considering the Dali chip for a while. Just curious why are you selling it? Not working to expectations?

No, actually I have a Comptech supercharger due to ship March 30. Comptech says I need to use the stock chip. See my recent post about my dyno results. I don't think the Dali chip does much for peak hp, but the power is greater across the entire band until you reach that peak. My torque numbers are better than the non-chipped cars I've seen with similar mods.

Does this include a socketed ECU?

I'm selling just the chip. You can buy the socket at many online computer parts stores for probably $1.

Will the chip work with a 98 automatic? if so what kind of gain would I be looking at? My birthday is coming up and this would be a great suggestion to my wife.

Back