• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Metro Area NSX Meet June 24th

Pohanka Acura in Chantilly, Va June 24th 11AM to ???

I can have the Dealership do a BBQ for us or we can go to lunch depending on what eveyone wants to do. Our Service Dept has donated 5 Complimentary Oil Changes and Hyatt Place of Chantilly has donated a Complimentary Weekend Stay anywhere in the US for door prizes. If anyone else has something to contribute for door prizes PM me. :biggrin:

I figure we can hang here at Pohanka for a few hours and then go for a "spirited" drive or go karting in Sterling. I'll arrange to have parking for 30 or more NSX's and friends.

I want to thank in advance our current door prize sponsors for their support of the NSX Community!!!

Pohanka Acura
John McCain
www.pohankaacura.com

Hyatt Place of Chantilly
Beth Sebek
www.hyattplace.com

Science of Speed
Chris, Brian and Jeff
www.scienceofspeed.com

Daisy Import Auto Care, Inc
John Schaeffer
310.854.6252 or 410.292.9259
www.daisyimportautocare.com

Courtyard by Marriott Fairfax
Heidi Hallows
www.courtyardfairfax.com

Allsports Grand Prix
www.allsportsgp.com

Texas Roadhouse of Chantilly
www.texasroadhouse.com

Sound Solutions of Chantilly
Chris McNulty

DentMasters, Inc
Richie Powell
www.dentmasters.com

Dr. Andy Kim's Cosmetic Dentistry
Andy Kim

Duangrat's Thai Restaurant
Eddie Duangrant
www.duangrats.com

Downforce
Ray Anamos
www.downforce.biz

Last edited:
Pohanka Acura in Chantilly, Va June 24th 11AM to ???

I can have the Dealership do a BBQ for us or we can go to lunch depending on what eveyone wants to do. Our Service Dept has donated 5 Complimentary Oil Changes and Hyatt Place of Chantilly has donated a Complimentary Weekend Stay anywhere in the US for door prizes. If anyone else has something to contribute for door prizes PM me. :biggrin:

I figure we can hang here at Pohanka for a few hours and then go for a "spirited" drive or go karting in Sterling. I'll arrange to have parking for 30 or more NSX's and friends.

www.hyattplace.com

Free oil changes :eek:
Free weekend stay
kick some NSXer @$$ on the go-kart track

I will be there!!

This might be the biggest turn for NSX yet.

Last edited:
did someone say free oil change?
im in :cool:

Sounds great, I'll be there.

I talked with Brian and Chris yesterday at SOS and they are sending a few items for door prizes too. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

THANKS GUYS!!!

Just added another door prize sponsor. Daisy Import Auto Care in Maryland is donating 2 oil changes with Mobil 1 or Amsoil W/ OEM Filter. :biggrin:

Thanks Ben!!!

Here's the list so far...

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle

Last edited:
I think I will be able to make it as well, so please add me to that list.

I'm there! :biggrin:

Nate in DC

What is everyones feeling on karting or going for a "spirited" drive? I'll need to call Allsports Grand Prix soon if that's the way we want to go. I'm going to see if they will donate a membership too:)

Yeah, that sounds good, I say lets do them both also

lets do them both!!!!:cool:

Done!!! I talked with Allsports a few minutes ago and the 24th is open right now for whenever we want. Maybe 2 or 3??? I need to leave a deposit to hold our block of time. Allsports is throwing in a few laps for door prizes too. :wink:

www.allsportsgp.com

sounds good, I cant wait to get some lessons on the track from u guys:wink:

Back