• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Metro Area NSX Meet June 24th

I'm in for sure and I can leave a deposit, 3 sounds good to me

I'll give them another call later and set it up so everyone can leave their deposit. Looks like 26 plus a Comptech SC'ed TSX with 2 weeks still to go!!! :eek:

All...... I am flying out to Phoenix this weekend and will be back on Tuesday. If anyone needs anything from SOS and you want me to pick it up let me know.

I will be in for Normal Karting but not the $80 "grand-race-thing-whatever" Let me know I can give a deposit.

Hey guys, hope you don't mind a tsx at the meet, thanks again John for extending the invite. Hoping to take some nice pics.

What's the schedule of events at this meet? I may be able to make this but would like to know meeting time, etc. so I can figure out if it's feasible. Sounds like it's going to be a good time.

Thanks.
Phil.

Since I'm still waiting for a front fender, I don't think she'll be ready by the 24th. :( I may pop my head in to say hi to everyone tho

What's the schedule of events at this meet? I may be able to make this but would like to know meeting time, etc. so I can figure out if it's feasible. Sounds like it's going to be a good time.

Thanks.
Phil.

Phil,

Meet starts at 11am and we are planning to be at the Kart Track by 3pm. Texas Roadhouse is going to be doing some grilling, etc till then.

Sorry, I didn't see the 11 AM :rolleyes: . I'm a schmuck.

I will be there as it stands right now. See everyone then. Looking forward to meeting you all (and seeing more than one NSX in one place :biggrin: ).

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX
18. CB169
19. Sig
20. SuperSpeed
21. 95nsxtsy
22. brandonson... I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!
23. charleysung
24. QWKSLVR
25. Serviceman24
26. drmohr
27. jmathew34
28. Ruined 2

8 days and counting!!!

Speedy' aka Kris is donating to copies of Forza Motorsports 2 for Xbox as door prizes. :biggrin:

THANKS KRIS!!!

HEY! Put me down for karting too!!! And all you guys LOOKout, I'll be on the pole HAHAHA Hey I'm bringing a friend with a really cool Honda SABER "car" You 'll like it BEN:smile:

I think with the amount of NSX's coming and Dealership traffic on the last Sunday of the month we are going to have a great event. I have over 25 door prizes and I would like them all to go to NSX Owners and not some kid that shows up in his 88 Civic. What do you guys think about having everyone register before to secure their place in the drawing???

I think with the amount of NSX's coming and Dealership traffic on the last Sunday of the month we are going to have a great event. I have over 25 door prizes and I would like them all to go to NSX Owners and not some kid that shows up in his 88 Civic. What do you guys think about having everyone register before to secure their place in the drawing???

I got a 94 Civic:tongue:

I think the door prizes should only go to the NSX owners. Everyone with a NSX should register for the door prizes.

But Everyone is welcome to show up and go Karting, if they have a NSX or not IMO.

Last edited:
I NEED A FINAL COUNT TODAY FOR THE KARTING SO WE CAN LOCK OUR SPOT DOWN!!! WHO'S IN???

1. John McCain

WE NEED 8 GUYS!!!

1. John McCain
2. Chris
3. Knuckle Head
4. Ben
5. Ben's friend with a cool Honda!!!

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX
18. CB169
19. Sig
20. SuperSpeed
21. 95nsxtsy
23. charleysung
24. QWKSLVR
25. Serviceman24
26. drmohr
27. jmathew34
28. Ruined 2
29. jond

OK guys you have convinced me that this should be a fun day.
Put me down for the meet and the karting. (I am counting on Ben to show me all the racing lines)

let me know who to call for the deposit.
looking forward to seeing you all.

Ian

OK guys you have convinced me that this should be a fun day.
Put me down for the meet and the karting. (I am counting on Ben to show me all the racing lines)

let me know who to call for the deposit.
looking forward to seeing you all.

Ian

Yeah it's going to be fun!!! 29 NSX's is a Mini Expo. :tongue:

1. John McCain Racing
2. Chris NSX
3. lutera
4. gprims
5. 94gsr-98nsx
6. I10101I
7. spdr8cr
8. speedy
9. 2fast2c
10. nsxwolf
11. Hydro
12. redbird92
13. redline-nsx
14. nbovelle
15. ak
16. Knukle Head
17. ARYNSX
18. CB169
19. Sig
20. SuperSpeed
21. 95nsxtsy
23. charleysung
24. QWKSLVR
25. Serviceman24
26. drmohr
27. jmathew34
28. Ruined 2
29. jond
30. the hunter

I'm slightly confused. I was under the impression that we were just meeting at the dealership and then going from there. Is there some kind of event going on that day at the dealership? Other than that many NSX's in one place I mean :biggrin: .

I'm in either way, just trying to clarify. It's about as clear as mud for guys who aren't already "in" in this community. No on the karting by the way :smile: .

OK.. I'm in too... Can somebody give some more details on the karting thing too.. how much how long when etc.? I've never done it before..

-dursty

I'm slightly confused. I was under the impression that we were just meeting at the dealership and then going from there. Is there some kind of event going on that day at the dealership? Other than that many NSX's in one place I mean :biggrin: .

I'm in either way, just trying to clarify. It's about as clear as mud for guys who aren't already "in" in this community. No on the karting by the way :smile: .

Your correct on the events. We are the event at the dealership, plus our normal Sunday traffic. Texas Roadhouse is grilling too. :biggrin:

OK.. I'm in too... Can somebody give some more details on the karting thing too.. how much how long when etc.? I've never done it before..

-dursty

Dursty,

Karting around 3 and it's $85. Mini Grand Prix is 25 qualifing laps and a 40 lap race.

John

http://www.allsportsgp.com/

Back