• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DEALER LISTING: 1992 Black/Ivory 5 speed VIN# JH4NA1157NT000018

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PRICE!!!!!!!!

Alright I have another nsx for sale! It will be going on ebay this week if it has not sold on prime.

It is an ALL STOCK AND ALL ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED CAR(except for momo shift knob but I think I have an original off of my 95 nsx)

It is a 1992 Black on Ivory car Garage kept. I bought from the 2nd owner.
2 owner
75k miles
Paint and body are great! Paint is shiny and no major blemishes Rate 8 out of ten. There is one door ding in pass door, You can see in pic below, and two one inch scuffs on top off rear bumper where it looks like someone dropped something as they were getting it out of the trunk. No known accidents that I can see or see any sign of!
Interior is also an 8 out of 10! No rips or tears in upholstry no bad stains in carpet.
Mechanics! 9 out of 10! All work was JUST done. Less than 20 miles on the car since repairs were done.

Timing belt/water pump
cam seals
Valve cover gaskets/ spark plug tube seals.
Repaired trans ( it was in snap ring range) That is now fixed along with new bearing etc in the transmission(for preventative maintenance).
coolant bottle/ coolant flush
fresh oil change/honda filter
throw out bearing ( also preventative maintenance) CLUTCH WAS VERY NEW SO IT WAS NOT REPLACED! I have pics to prove that!
Valve adjustment
New hvac dash control unit.
Windows go up and down great.
Brakes are like new
Front tires are great rears have slight camber wear but plenty of tread left.
All belts and hoses are good, No signs of wear, age or potential issues.

Has undergone a complete safety and mechanical inspection by myself and our honda master tech.

Work was done with the absolute most care and I have pics of the work in progress to prove it was done. Also have pics of inside of engine when the valve covers were off to show the cleanliness of the engine.

This car runs and drives wonderfully! Needs no maintenance done, You can get in a drive with no worries at all.

I pride myself in representing the nsx's I sell with the upmost honesty. I have sold several and all clients have been very happy! I welcome a PPI done wherever you would like one done! I will drop it off and pick it up when and were you would like.

I am a licensed ohio car dealer therofore you will have to pay sales tax if you live in ohio. Most other states you will pay your own taxes when you title is your state.

Any questions you can all me at 513-300-9122 or email me (blackberry) [email protected]

Asking 27,000.00 OBO

(sorry for the light rain on the car in the pics)

100_0786.jpg

100_0789.jpg

100_0791.jpg

100_0807.jpg

100_0809.jpg

Many more pics! Just email me for them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back