• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Denso OEM Tall Oil Filters

I just scored a case of 10 tall oil filters from Mark at Dali. The closest thing to the "old" OEM filters.

I only want to keep 4 or 5.

For those in the Edmonton area, I will be selling the rest. No profit, just sharing the NSX experience. Let me know if you want one or some of the remaining 5 or 6 and I will send you a PM with my address so you can pick-up. Sorry, No shipping or mailing.

Exchange rate was not great. $60.66 + shipping for the case of 10.

I have been using those filters for my last 2 oil changes.

I buy them locally for under $10 CND each (I think $8.xx) from Autotech off yellowhead trail and 121st.

They even have the same PL # as the OEM acura ones...

I need one long oil filter. What's the part number for Denso long filter? I'd like to order one online. And how can I get a crush washer without going to a Honda or Acura dealer?

Edmonton to Dan Diego is too far to ship.

Here are the product numbers. You should be able to find everything there or on line.

Denso 150-1013 (115010-4290) (amazon.com $8.98)
Crush washer HONDA - 94109-14000 ($0.58)

Thanks for the info. I bought a Denso oil filter on Amazon, $8.98 + $5.86 shipping. I bought 5 crush washers on ebay express for 0.11 each and 0.89 shipping for a whopping total of $1.44 for the washers. With gas at $4 /gal here, I'll shop online anyday and keep the miles off my pretty little redhead!

Thanks for the info. I bought a Denso oil filter on Amazon, $8.98 + $5.86 shipping. I bought 5 crush washers on ebay express for 0.11 each and 0.89 shipping for a whopping total of $1.44 for the washers. With gas at $4 /gal here, I'll shop online anyday and keep the miles off my pretty little redhead!

Just got 8 crush washers on eBay for $1.85 with free shipping!

Back