• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Detail day??? RSVP

OK, so I am trying to put together a Saturday seminar on detailing our cars. I have spoken to a couple of detail shops and visited two so far. One wanted $200 to do it and I am waiting on another to get back to me. I know in the past some detail shops welcome high end cars with no fee and would only like some possible purchase of their products.

I will continue to champion the merits of this to other detail shops in the area and see what I come up with. If I could get some feedback on participation, etc it would help me set this up if we could get at least 5+ or so interested Vegas NSX members.

Let me know if you would like to attend or if you have any other ideas.

All the best,

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:smile:

1. Skyguy
etc.

How about considering a NSX group detail party/share? I have more detailing products known to man and I'm sure we all have our tips and tricks to detailing. If the local detailing shops want to play hardball, especially in a struggling Vegas economy, I say let them hang themselves by their own noose.

Yo dudes, my baby actually needs to get serviced by a professional since it needs color sanding to remove water spots. At least that's what a detailer at Cars & Coffee told me. I think Virgil knows him. He was going to charge me $300 to detail my whole car, he comes to you, and he only works on 1 car a day. So at this point, I would be interested in a group detailing package if one becomes available...=)

Back