• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD***Science of Speed (SOS) Ultra-High Output GT-Spec Exhaust System (NSX 1991-2005) + Science of Speed (SOS) Test Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale are the following exhaust parts that I purchased from Science of Speed (SOS) in late 2022:

1) Excellent condition, barely used (less than 100 miles), Science of Speed (SOS) Ultra-High Output GT-Spec Exhaust System (SOS Part #: EAP-1091 or EAP-109x); Per SOS's website, the exhaust is ideal for supercharged or twin turbocharged applications in excess of 475 BHP and up to 700 BHP, and allows for increased flow with minimal backpressure. Designed & manufactured by ScienceofSpeed - a unique exhaust design was employed to provide a 3" header-back exhaust system consisting of pre-muffler assemblies and the exhaust muffler assembly designed to work together. The pre-muffler assemblies in my package are the optional test pipes (more detail below), which allows the exhaust system to mount to factory and aftermarket headers for supercharged applications and ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharged downpipes. The system is designed to flow up 81 LB/MIN of airflow (approximately 700 HP). Regarding compatibility, the exhaust system can be used on cars 1991-2005 (my car is a 1992 with Chris' twin turbo kit), with the following compatibility detail (from the SOS website) outlined below.

2) Excellent condition, barely used (less than 100 miles), Science of Speed (SOS) Test Pipes (SOS Part #: EAP-1093) that mate perfectly to the GT-Spec exhaust system, and have pre-installed bungs for monitoring sensors, if required. These test pipes have a black Cerakote applied, to better manage heat.

Asking $1,500 or best offer for the GT-spec Exhaust + Test Pipes, including U.S. shipping - preference will be given to local buyers (I am located in Houston, TX) - Thank you!

Please reference Science of Speed's website below for additional detail, information on compatibility with your specific application and pictures:

I've also included a test video, where my twin turbo application was being tuned on the Science of Speed dyno, with this exhaust and these test pipes installed, so you can get a sense of the sound through the RPM range. The exhaust is beautiful and sounded fantastic - I am only selling the setup, as I had a custom titanium exhaust built.

Test video of SOS exhaust + test pipes on my car: https://youtu.be/qRXScIfzgBw

Compatible Headers / Downpipes:
  • Any aftermarket header system designed for 1991-99 NSX with ball-socket type joints.
  • Factory 1995-99 headers.
  • ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharger System downpipes.
Please note: Both the muffler assembly and pre-muffler assemblies are required as the flanges differ from factory to accommodate the high-flow 3" tube size.

FEATURES​

• Designed for ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharger Systems or aftermarket exhaust headers with the 2-bolt flange in the 1995-99 NSX factory position.
  • Steps up from factory flange size to 3" throughout.
  • Designed to flow up to 81 LB/MIN (approximately 700 HP).
  • 304 stainless steel tubing & flanges.
  • Full stainless steel construction & precision back-purged TIG welding.
  • Manufactured by ScienceofSpeed in the USA.

Attachments

• SOSGTspecexhaust1.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaust1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 56
  • SOSGTspecexhaust2.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaust2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 49
  • SOSGTspecexhaust3.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaust3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 41
  • SOSGTspecexhaust4.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaust4.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 39
  • SOSGTspecexhaust5.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaust5.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 38
  • SOSGTspecexhaust6.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaust6.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 39
  • SOStestpipes1.jpg
    SOStestpipes1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 42
  • SOStestpipes2.jpg
    SOStestpipes2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 44
  • SOSGTspecexhaustA.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaustA.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 35
  • SOSGTspecexhaustB.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaustB.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 38
  • SOStestpipesA.jpg
    SOStestpipesA.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 44
  • SOSGTspecexhaustC.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaustC.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 32
  • SOSGTspecexhaustD.jpg
    SOSGTspecexhaustD.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Please add the required note or this ad will come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back