• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Detailer in the Stockton/Sac area

Can anyone recommend a good auto detailer in the Stockton/Sac area for a Polish and Wax?? I will eventually buy what I need a do it myself…but until then, I need a pro…

There are three body shops that we can recommend based on experiences from our local club members. All three have worked on NSXs. Detailing is not their bread and butter but they may accommodate you if you mention that you were referred by the Sacto Chapter of the NSXCA.

Jake Tomlinson in Auburn (530) 885-0183. Jake is a car guy. Does an exceptional job.

Pettinato's in downtown Sacramento (916) 444-6448. Very customer friendly, does equally superb job.

Fabrication Specialties in Sacramento off Franklin (916) 391 4159. Don Joe is also a certified NSX Tech.

You can also check with Niello Acura off Madison on HWY 80 (800) 350-2299. Make sure you ask for Al Terpak if you plan to take it there. Al will look after your NSX as if it was his won.

HTH.

Thanks Hrant,
Fabrication Specialties is where the previous owner of my car took it for modifications a few years back... I'd be very interested in checking out the place. I found some overspray on my hood which I have no idea where it came from.... hard to see, but bothers me everytime I look at it...

I have a great auto detailer for you. I just had my 2004 nsx done at Acura of Stockton,and they did a great job. Ask for Ryan in service Mario his detailer is awsome. Also
if you are looking for service work they have a 10 yr master tech for all your nsx needs.Tony is the name of the master tech.
209.476.1640 is the phone number to the dealership.

Back