• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Area NSX Meet: NEW DAY - Tues

Dallas/Fort Worth and surounding areas NSXers,

For those that have not heard, we have changed the monthly gathering event to the first Tues at 7pm.
Location is still the same: Starbucks in the NE corner of Macarthur and 114.
Map:
http://yellowpages.superpages.com/s...thur+Boulevard&city=Irving&state=TX&zip=75039
----
This Tues, 7th of Dec, is the first time we'll be meeting on this new day so we hope everyone can come out and see some of the new faces I hear we have.
Here's the good news. To rejuvenate our meetings and to kick off this new day to meet. Goodson Acura will be picking up our coffee bill and I will be bringing some free goodies from a sponsor of DAL Motorsports. Although a surprize, I'll say it's proven to improve the performance of your car! :biggrin:

Hope to see you there!!

Im in the Dallas Ft worth area this whole week as of tues. I've got a full schedule, but I hope I can swing by. If I do I'll be the only guy in a rental car.

Btw .. can you give the zip? I have to get driving directions.

Great turnout. It's nice to see the old friends and some new faces. The cool 04 Imola Orange made me drooling.

Free coffee, free gifts and a test drive/ride for the new RL (Decent power, soft leather and a lot of toys).

Two thumbs up!!

Back