• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dinner with the Corvette Club? January 30th

I would like to know if anybody has interest to have dinner with the corvette club on Sunday January 30. I think two ZR1s will be there so this might be intersting. I do not think we are going to drive afterwards, just dinner.

Day: Sunday evening
Time: 5pm
Weather: Rain or shine event*

Sunday Jan 30th
Please post what date works for you and if you will be bringing an additional person (spouse, child, friend, etc). The date with the most committed members will be the date we shoot for.

Once a date has been selected and a ballpark of attendee's has been posted I'll reach out to the restaurant to see what is necessary for them to accommodate us.

So far we have more than a handful of folks from the C6Z forum ready to make this happen. All interested are welcomed as this is a Vette night out.

*Please post your thought's about this being a rain or shine event. I'm sure some may not bring the Vette if the weather is wet but the question remains if we still get together or push for another evening with better weather?

Looks like everyone is up for it on Jan 30th at 5pm. We will meet at the Ted's Montana Grill listed at the top of this post. Please continue to post and let me know who else plans on joining. This is needed to ensure we have adequate seating for dinner. Thanks.

here is the posting

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/southeast/2758242-n-atlanta-vette-meet.html

Sounds fun and I definitely have an itch to drive SUNEDAZ...... She's been alone in the garage too long. :smile:

Also I just found out we will be sitting down for dinner at 5pm so come at 4pm if you would like to hang out and mingle with the other car owners.

VERY NICE GROUP OF GUYS...
okiboy2.jpg

vett3.jpg

vett10.jpg

vett8.jpg

vett9.jpg

vett1.jpg

okiboy.jpg

vett5.jpg

arfnsx.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

Back