• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DMV NSX Owners BBQ! April 29th

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to invite any local owners over to my house for an NSX owners BBQ! I've wanted to set this up as a relaxing way for us to gather together, hang out and have some fun. I'd love to get as many local owners as possible to come out so spread the word to those who may not be on FB/social media. Friend/SO/kid welcome of course. This is private so please no others, space is limited and I don't want to push my neighbors to hate me.

I'll provide the typical hamburgers, chicken, hot dogs, etc. If anyone else is willing to bring any sides, snacks or drinks let me know, that would be helpful.

I also plan to have a little competition. I have a gaming setup for Gran Turismo/iRacing. Figured we could drive an NSX around a track and see who posts the best time. I've ordered some little nsx-related prizes for top 3. I'll opt out of course lol.

I have also spoken to a professional photographer friend of mine and he said he should be available to get some great photos. Would be awesome to get group rolling shots on the highway!

Date: Saturday, April 29th

Rain date(or possible alternate date if better for most): Saturday, May 6th

Time: 12pm-whenever you guys want to leave or do photoshoot/cruise

Location: Montgomery Village, MD. I'll message you my address once you let me know you're coming.

If you have questions, contact me. Hope you can make it!

AJ

Last edited:
Back