• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

DocL from Florida will be in town

Hey guys,
DocL from Florida will be in town this coming Friday night June 27, 2008. He will have sometime on Saturday and Sunday to play with us. We should have lunch or dinner. I have not seen you guys in ages, so I will come out to check out all the new toys that you guys have bought over the past 3 years.
I will invite him on this thread so he can give us his schedule.
Steve

Let me know what day, time and location. I will do my best to be there.

Doctor Steve, I saw you in the latest issue of NSXDriver :biggrin:

Mike

Thanks for the welcome Steve.

I will be in San Fransisco this Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday and then I'm heading to Mendicino and Napa. I pretty much have all day Sunday free with the girlfriend. I'll have rental car so I can meet anywhere that it is convienent for you guys. I probably won't rent a "second" car to meet up this time. :) I must admit that it was fun to beat on a M Roadster for a day while the p.o.s. Mustang I had sat at the hotel.

Rob these bay area guys are a very hospitable bunch.I still have fond memories of Steve and Andrie spending some time with me.Try to take a drive on the scenic twisty mountain road that goes south out of San fran, on the wkend it is crazy full of fast cars and bikes.of course I forgot the name of it:redface:

DocL, i can not meet up this sunday but i hope you have a good time . I lived in key west for about 5 years.steve lights work great.......bill

Rob these bay area guys are a very hospitable bunch.I still have fond memories of Steve and Andrie spending some time with me.Try to take a drive on the scenic twisty mountain road that goes south out of San fran, on the wkend it is crazy full of fast cars and bikes.of course I forgot the name of it:redface:

I know. I've meet quite a few of the NorCal peeps in the past when I've gone to the Pebble Beach Concours. With the price of gas these days I'm probably not going to be renting two cars. Thus a nice drive on the twisties probably won't be as much fun.

I will be in San Fransisco this Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday and then I'm heading to Mendicino and Napa. I pretty much have all day Sunday free with the girlfriend. I'll have rental car so I can meet anywhere that it is convienent for you guys. I probably won't rent a "second" car to meet up this time. :) I must admit that it was fun to beat on a M Roadster for a day while the p.o.s. Mustang I had sat at the hotel.

Ahhhh and your bringing a guest:wink: :smile:

Let's do Santana Row this Saturday morning and then we can have lunch at Macaroni Grill, and then go for a drive.

Let's do Santana Row this Saturday morning and then we can have lunch at Macaroni Grill, and then go for a drive.

I'd probably have to say that my only free time would be lunch on Sunday. I haven't told the girlfriend that there is going to be a NSX related visit on this trip. :wink: I do appreciate all of your efforts and offers to meet for lunch.

DocL,

If you can tell us where in the Bay Area you will be staying, then we can probably figure out a location to meet at on Sunday. Do you have a preference on what time you want to meet?

Mike

I'm staying in San Fransisco at the Westin. I'll have a rental car so anytime around lunch is good for me. This is also a vacation for me, so if possible I'd like to avoid the usuall chain resturants such as PF Changs, etc....

TIA.

I'm staying in San Fransisco at the Westin. I'll have a rental car so anytime around lunch is good for me. This is also a vacation for me, so if possible I'd like to avoid the usuall chain resturants such as PF Changs, etc....

TIA.

OK. Let's do lunch on Sunday. Of course we should ALWAYS avoid Downtown SF on Sundays. Perhaps brunch would be an option too? So where, gang?
Steve

Damn, looks like I won't be around for this one...

Sunday June 30th for lunch with DocL.

Restuatrant suggestions that have parking accommodations for our NSX's:

BJ's - Bridgepoint Foster City ($)
Mimi's - Brdigepoint Foster City ($)
China Village - Belmont ($ 1/2$)
Barracuda (Japanese) Burlingame ($$ 1/2$)

If your up for an earlier dinner at 5pm, then we can try Izzy's Steaks and Chops ($$$) in San Carlos.

Anybody else have any other suggestions?

Mike

DocL

Just incase it was an option, you are welcome to come out and visit us on Friday night. We will be out LATE, usually till about midnight. Check this:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107217

Hope to see you.

Edub

This sounds great. I'd just like to ask if anyone is bringing along a spouse? I know my GF won't mind the lunch thing, but she may get pissed at me if she finds out that this was orchestrated soley to benefit my go fast addiction. TIA.

Btw, what's going with the fires up there?

DocL

Just incase it was an option, you are welcome to come out and visit us on Friday night. We will be out LATE, usually till about midnight. Check this:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107217

Hope to see you.

Edub
That sounds like a great option since I can just come over after work to check out all the NSXs. But of course if only DocL can make it, otherwise I will meet up with him on Sunday instead.
Steve

This sounds great. I'd just like to ask if anyone is bringing along a spouse? I know my GF won't mind the lunch thing, but she may get pissed at me if she finds out that this was orchestrated soley to benefit my go fast addiction. TIA.

Btw, what's going with the fires up there?
The Bay Area guys meet so often that they are not that hardcore only talking about the NSX all the time. Some people might bring their spouses.
The low key atmosphere is probably perfect for your GF.
I will urge the NSX guys to stop discussing the NSXs but just discuss women in general! :biggrin:
Steve

How far is this meet from Downtown SF? I would love to come out Fri night as it is the best chance I have to do it without upsetting my schedule or making it an inconvienence for the local NSXer's. :smile:

How far is this meet from Downtown SF? I would love to come out Fri night as it is the best chance I have to do it without upsetting my schedule or making it an inconvienence for the local NSXer's. :smile:

Hi

From Downtown SF, Its about 1 hour south. Hope to see you there.

Edub

DocL, I hope you will be able to come out Friday night as I won't be able to meet for lunch on Sunday.

Mike

BTW, you may want to bring a light to medium weight jacket for Friday night.

Back