• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Door Handle Paint Code

Does anyone know what the door handle paint code is on a formula red NSX (wasn't sure if they used different colors on different NSX base colors of if it's just berlina black) , it's the black part with the NSX logo on it but I am not sure which would be the best touch up paint to get. Unfortunately I have a chip there now
:mad:

its berlina you need to take the whole thing off and then apart to paint it its a ball buster then again touch-up paint ALWAYS look like shit.

I had an issue with the black roof. The paint was detailed before I bougut the car many years ago and I knew over time that the burn mark from the rotary buffer would eventually get worst. It finally did and I had to decide to either paint the whole roof or find an alternative. I decided to put the new 3m carbon fiber film on the whole roof and black trim including the door handle area. I can't add a photo from my phone but will add one soon to show you how it looked.

its berlina you need to take the whole thing off and then apart to paint it its a ball buster then again touch-up paint ALWAYS look like shit.

Thanks, that sucks about having to paint the whole thing but I agree on the touch up paint. It was perfect until recently so not sure how or when it happened.

Back