• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Door Speakers

For sale, like new door speakers from my 2002 NSX. Complete bose assemblies, barely used. Asking price $250 for the set. I am local to the Bay area, so delivery or pickup, buyers choice.

Thanks

Anyone interested in purchasing the passenger side speaker assembly? As I have a buyer for the driver side, but will only sell if I already have a buyer for the passenger side. I really dont want to get stuck with one speaker b/c I think it would be easier to sell as a set.

I would like to purchase the passenger side speaker if it is still available. I will pay as soon as you let me know how much, $125 plus shipping?

Back