• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 3-25

LMR

Legendary Member
Now that JC (Valhalla) has confirmed his car will be ready we have decided on our next drive. We will be doing the De Luz drive we did late last year on Sunday March 25th. We had a lot of people sign up for the drive but the weather caused lots of them not to go so we wanted to do it again early this year. There will be lunch after the drive. There will be 2 meeting points. One will be off I-5 at Ortega Hwy and another off I-15 in Murrieta for the people coming from San Diego and the Inland Empire. Times and other details will follow soon.

If you can go please post or PM me so I can add you to the list. We need to know if you will have a passenger so we can make lunch plans. Please give your name and your passengers name if you have one.

UPDATE

We will be meeting at 8:30 at 27194 Ortega Hwy, a little strip mall past the Chevron station just east of I-5. We will then drive over Ortega Hwy to I-15 and meet people from SD at 10:00 at the Jack in the Box parking lot at Clinton Keith Rd just west of I-15. Make a right on Frontage Rd and it will be on the right.

UPDATE

DRIVE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER.

JC and I have decided to reschedule the drive due to poor weather predicted for Sunday. Maybe a third time will be a charm. Here is the link to the new thread as we will give it another try.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159384

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
3. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
4. junior40er (Adrian)
5. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
6. Track Addict (Jonathan)
7. David Loomis (David & Hua)
8. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
9. Blue Batmobile (Andy )
10. 93 HotMustard (Chad + Samantha)
11. SuperSonic (Jason)
12. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
13. STPNSX (Scott)
14. Blood Stone (David)
15. Thanhnsx (Thanh + 1)
16. jagtiger (Henry)
17. Ogs Rex (Jeff & Tracy)
18. coolnsx (Gil)
19. XCLUSIVSMITH (Will Jr & Will Sr)
20. jfsa82 (John)

Last edited:
Would love to but will on tour that weekend in Miami. Anyone going to WMC?

Have a fun drive!! :biggrin:

UMF_Carryon.jpg

Would love to but will on tour that weekend in Miami. Anyone going to WMC?

Have a fun drive!! :biggrin:

UMF_Carryon.jpg

Never heard of this but sounds sick! Are you a professional DJ of some sort?

I wont be able to make it, I'll be in Glamis that weekend for my first time! Gotta find a rear paddle tire for my bike :D

Les,

I will not be able to make this one. I will be heading out to Supercar Sunday "Ferrari day". Thanks

Okay - 3rd time is a charm. Talked to the wife and we're in for this one. Count us in for lunch. Any other San Diego folks going want to meet prior and train up?

Chad + Samantha

Next time, have sticker name tags printed out or a roll call when you guys organize another meet. Many of us, like to use our nsxprime user names so that would help out alot on who's who. Just a little suggestion.

Next time, have sticker name tags printed out or a roll call when you guys organize another meet. Many of us, like to use our nsxprime user names so that would help out alot on who's who. Just a little suggestion.

Patty usually brings the name tags :biggrin: and the brownies.

I will show up. After missing the last one along with less cars going i will be able to have more fun with learning my car and its habits. Since its a much smaller group can i take a friend or two?

Aargh!!! Another fabulous drive organized by Les during one of my track weekends! One of these days I'll get to join you all again...

I'll be at the track in Chuckwalla! Have fun guys.

Aargh!!! Another fabulous drive organized by Les during one of my track weekends! One of these days I'll get to join you all again...

You guys need to stop going to the track and go on these drives, it's much cheaper.:wink::biggrin:

can i take a friend or two?

I will let you know when it gets closer and we know what the total is.

You have competition for this drive since that weekend is NASCAR in Fontana! And you know how all the nsx guys are huge fans...

Back