• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on June 1st to Big Bear

FOR THE RECORD, AUTOCON SUCKS!!
everyone has their own opinion though. I personally won't pay for an event that is basically a bunch of guys randomly parking their cars, most too good for you (BMW owners from 2 years ago), and the most unorganized event I've ever been to that was paid for. Scorp, if you do go, don't bother entering the judging. You WILL loose your modified NSX to a stock accord with 20's on air ride suspension.

This is NOT a thread about Autocon.:rolleyes:

So are you going on this drive since you have posted here twice now?

Les, I posted this on the Facebook page, with a link to this thread, in case someone there hasn't looked here.

Thanks. Although Adrian was going to post there as he always does but must be too busy dodging bullets and missles in the Midlde East.

Yes, I did create an event on facebook the day after we spoke. So those on FB page know about this.

Yes, I did create an event on facebook the day after we spoke. So those on FB page know about this.

I figured you had posted it until Patty's post, so I thought maybe you just got busy.:redface:

I will most likely go, and isn't this my 4th post? Idk. But I'll prob go. Try to get cole to go. Why, you gona meet at my house :)

So does that mean that because I can't go on this drive, this post doesn't exist?

No it means you HAVE to go on the drive now that it's your second post here.:biggrin:

Wait, the new guy can't demand I go, he only has 37 posts. There should be a 100 count requirement to cast judgement lol. I suppose I can try to convince Nicole to go so I can. Les, the the wifey to text Nicole so she goes :)

Last edited:
I'm trying to convince a friend from San Diego with a 911 to join us.

Is anyone from San Diego area interested in driving up together? I will be going up the 15 leaving from Oceanside. Send me PM or call/text. 760-717-5800

I did not demand haha, I just agreed with someone else's statement.

I'm trying to convince a friend from San Diego with a 911 to join us.

This is for NSX's owners only. Please let them know we're sorry.

That sounded harsh lol. "Out now". Les, maybe you can do a drive with multi cars :). I promiss my friends won't drift like last time, that was bros friends.

That was different. It was a stupid unorganized thing.

Back