• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on March 24th

Les needs nothing. He is all knowing ;)

My reputation is expanding, faster than the universe. My personality is so magnetic, I don't carry credit cards. I've won trophies for my game face alone. My legend precedes me, the way lightening precedes thunder. Even my enemies list me as their emergency contact number. I am, the most interesting man in the world. I don't always show up to these drives, but when I do, it's always fashionably late. Until Sunday my friends.

Last edited:
My reputation is expanding, faster than the universe. My personality is so magnetic, I don't carry credit cards. I've won trophies for my game face alone. My legend precedes me, the way lightening precedes thunder. Even my enemies list me as their emergency contact number. I am, the most arrogant man in the world. I don't always show up to these drives, but when I do, it's always fashionably late. Until Sunday my friends.

121027Kyle.jpg

^Dress the part, Jason. My son has kept his beard. I guess his girlfriend really likes it.

DSCN4682130202Kyle_Jencrpd_zpseba4abfd.jpg

I am, the most arrogant man in the world.

LOL, that was great Patty:biggrin:

I am, the most man in the world.

Hey "most man" is Nicole going?

Yes, Nicole will be going so no, I can't haul ass like I usually do.

Patty, I would get the sweet beard as its the in thing but work won't let me. I just keep buying suits like Barney stenson from how I meet your mother. I usually have the attitude, suit and beer, but lack the sweet beard :(

Jc, don't hate. One day you to can live vicariously through yourself, like me :p

Jason, I hate beards. Clean shaven is much nicer to nuzzle into. Be your own arrogant self and not a copy of that old man. :friendly_wink:

Yes, Nicole will be going so no, I can't haul ass like I usually do.

ROFLMFAO. You never haul ass on canyon drives and anyone who's been on with you knows that is a fact.:wink: You're known on canyon drivers as Superslow not Supersonic.

Good one les. I should change my name so when I do go fast everyone will be blown away by superslow. If I am superslow, that makes you masterslow lol. Mean you can only go so fast with a s/c

And patty, I only wanted to grow one for Halloween. They get all itchy, and it really is just a trend now :(. Next year though I will be that for Halloween :). Awesome idea lol

Mean you can only go so fast with a s/c

I guess 175 mph is not so fast. Something you could never do with your turbo as it would blow up before you get there.:wink:

Now, now kids. Let's just settle down.

Les - I'm surprised you would take the bait like that. You know that Jason loves to be the local troll. Sometimes he shows and sometimes he doesn't. But you know better.

Jason - Why do you go and rile up Les like that? You just know he is going to come back at you with some "slow" reference. If you want to make your car faster, Let Nicole drive it.

Back