• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on March 24th

Hey Les please add (Ti + Bernadette)

I think this is officially the biggest cruise yet. Hopefully my car doesn't decide to act stupid on me. Have to test that on Saturday I suppose.

Adrian, you can meet me up and we will pick up anyone down the 210 on the way I suppose.

I think this is officially the biggest cruise yet.

Last year there was 50 on the list with 45 that showed up. But there is still time to beat it.

Hopefully my car doesn't decide to act stupid on me. Have to test that on Saturday I suppose.

How many more times are you going to prove me right when I said you should have stayed with the very reliable CTSC you had before going turbo.

I don't daily drive my car. I'd rather dust you once a month than drive the car daily :p

Kids these days! Get's himself a supercharger and thinks he's untouchable. Little fact is your car's torque numbers end where mine start. Hope you enjoy my tail light mod because that is all you will be seeing in your windshield.

Oh my God! You've now brought me down to LMR vs. Supersonic levels! Thanks, thanks for nothing...

390 RWHP------ AND-- I have a "chicken" on my rear garnish for you to enjoy :biggrin: (and my car will "blue" right past you while you turn "yellow")

Last edited:
I don't daily drive my car. I'd rather dust you once a month than drive the car daily :p

LOL

You have never dusted me on a canyon drive. In fact it's been the other way around. I never see you once we get going because you are so far back. The only time you were in front of me you had to pull over because I was riding your rear so bad and honking for you to get out of the way. Even Irene was laughing about that one. I have that on video.:wink:

BTW Looks like we have some competition from JC and Alan, although they will never be as good as us when it comes to the "who's faster" argument. They're rookies LOL

Yes, they don't keep the debate going. Maybe I should just say I am hands down faster that the three of you. We should merge our who's faster with their who's faster. I can start it off. I'm faster than les, Jc, and Alan (whom I have never even personally driven with lol). There is no reason we cant include Jc and Alan in our convo...... For the record I'll smash Jc.

I'm in as long as the sun doesnt come up that day. Oh and the grass better be purple, and the sky green. So u can put me down as *tentative* :tongue:

Robert + Jessica (no lunch) I'm gunna make her eat a protein bar for lunch bahah

hmmmm who is jessica...u cheatin on me arent u you lil punk

I'm in as long as the sun doesnt come up that day. Oh and the grass better be purple, and the sky green. So u can put me down as *tentative* :tongue:

Robert + Jessica (no lunch) I'm gunna make her eat a protein bar for lunch bahah

Be sure to read all updates on first post, especially the ones about NOT BEING LATE!!!!!!!

^^^ hint hint always late me lol. And mexiwontmakeit won't make it. Anyone wana take bets on this lol.

39. MR24HRS (Tony & Goliath)

:biggrin: ^Is that where your screen name comes from? Last minute decision?

BTW friends, I made three batches of brownies since I got home from central Cali, tonight; a double batch of walnut brownies and one batch of nut-less. Don't make me come to you. Come and get them if you see me with the pan out, please!

:biggrin: ^

BTW friends, I made three batches of brownies since I got home from central Cali, tonight; a double batch of walnut brownies and one batch of nut-less. Don't make me come to you. Come and get them if you see me with the pan out, please!

I'm going to smash a brownie over the "bow" of my LBBP before the start of this run

"Great day to get pulled over!" - Said no NSX owner, ever.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364159437403.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364159437403.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 209
Another fun drive in sunny SoCal. Hope everyone enjoyed the roller coaster, I mean Latigo Canyon.:biggrin: Glad to hear you only got a warning from the cop Jennifer but girl, you need to get a radar detector.:wink: Mine went off and was able to slow down way before he could tag me.

Hey Jason, I never saw you again after we got on Stunt road until the stop sign at Mulholland. At least when you let Nicole drive I could see your car in my rear view mirror. Waiting for the lame excuses.

Keep an eye out for our drive next month.

Showed my mom your post Les. Funny you mentioned that. Im showing my mom the V1 right now, so we're going to use the money from the ticket to compensate for the price of the V1. By the way, where did you pick him up? Before the turn or 2 turns before?

Showed my mom your post Les. Funny you mentioned that. Im showing my mom the V1 right now, so we're going to use the money from the ticket to compensate for the price of the V1. By the way, where did you pick him up? Before the turn or 2 turns before?

Kyle, I have the Valentine1 also. I picked up the Ka band before the turn.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to you, Jonathan (Track Addict)?

IMG_1259130324NSXdrive_zpsb07f0f00.jpg

IMG_1262130324NSXdrive_zpsacd807f7.jpg

IMG_1265130324NSXdrive_zps8377e663.jpg

IMG_1267130324NSXdrive_zps34b4cee2.jpg

IMG_1270130324NSXdrive_zpsc935f19e.jpg

IMG_1271130324NSXdrive_zps59d69757.jpg

IMG_1273130324NSXdrive_zpsac093ad5.jpg

IMG_1274130324NSXdrive_zps7bb8a071.jpg

IMG_1275130324NSXdrive_zps6e03bc7e.jpg

IMG_1280130324NSXdrive_zps2e7b32e5.jpg

IMG_1281130324NSXdrive_zpsdcdd024a.jpg

IMG_1287130324NSXdrive_zps49907d71.jpg

IMG_1291130324NSXdrive_zps7fa2b1fc.jpg

IMG_1293130324NSXdrive_zps71dd10c6.jpg

IMG_1294130324NSXdrive_zps0e7ad9a2.jpg

IMG_1295130324NSXdrive_zps8b191b76.jpg

Kyle, I have the Valentine1 also. I picked up the Ka band before the turn.

I picked up the Ka band a turn before also. I have a Beltronics 995 but it's now discontinued. It picks up K, KA, KU, X, LSR, POP and SWS bands.

I need one bad lol. And les, it's not an excuse, ask anyone but that 1 damn biker would not even try to be nice and let us pass. The entire f-ing way up a stupid suv, entire way down a bike then the cop.

Back